𝐏𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

Yoongi looked once again at his computer screen, checking if its reservation for the show was always active.

It was, so everything will go as planned. He washed his hand from the blood he has on them, grabbed his bag then took his car and went where the concert will take place.

-------

There was already a lot of people waiting for the concert to start. Looking at the queue he had a sigh of disgust.

"None of them love jimin as much as I do."
He thought to himself.

Indeed he was going to this idol's show to see him of course, but not on stage, he'll see him in the backstage.

Jimin owed that to Yoongi after all, after all those years of admiration, after him going to every concert that jimin was only for a second part of, after collecting every piece of merchandising related closely or not to him.

He wanted to see him, hug him, kiss him. And he was going to do exactly that.

-------

As he skipped the queue (he had paid a lot for a ticket that allowed him to do so), he looked left and right schearching to see Jimin

Of course he didn't see him on the hallway of the backstage.

He must be in his room" thought Yoongi starting to see on wich door the star's name would be.

He searched for a while, only finding staff member's rooms or storage cabinets with material for the show, he took some pictures of those, wanting some memories of it.

After half an hour of wonder he finally found the room.

Even though it's was a simple wooden door, the name of the idol was written on it and for yoongi it was the most treasurable thing possible, except the idol inside of course.

-------

He knocked on the door, with each knock his heartbeats quickened.He had literally killed for this moment.

"Some fake fan's blood, a bit of luck in Instagram and just a little bit of devotion and I'm finally here" He thought to himself.

Jm: Yes ?
Answered a voice behind the door  in response of his knocking.
Yg: Jin... it's... it's me Yoongi.
Jm: Yoongi... I don't... oh yes you're the one who I talked with on Instagram ?
Yg: Yes... it's me

Jm: Please come in
the idol said opening the door and letting Yoongi come in

Jm: sorry I'm not ready yet."
He was only wearing a towel around his waist and another around his hair to dry it.

This view made Yoongi blush, but he tried to maintain a calm look on his face.

Jm: What are you doing here ?
Asked jimin in a gentle and playful voice

Yg: I came to see your show of course
answered The fan struggling to contain himself in front of the man he loved for so long.

Jm: Oh that's sweet of you, I didn't know you were one of my fan.
Yg: I'm in fan of of your biggest fan
Yoongi answered blushing
Yg: and for years now.

Jm: Oh so the fact that one of the people who are managing my Instagram account sent you my private one made you happy I guess ?
Yg: Yeah... you must think I'm a creep for not telling you...
Jm: Not at all ! If you told me I may have blocked you and we couldn't have had our talk.
Yg: You think so ?
Jm: Of course, nonetheless I think what I told you over on insta.
Yg: That.... you... that you...
struggled to say Yoongi

Jm: That I like you
replied jimin,

Jm: and now that I see you in person I realised you even more cute than in your pics that you send me.
Yg: You too, you're really stunning.
Jm: Thanks love
jimin says with a wink

Jm: may I do something that I want to do for a while?
Yg: Yes of course."
Then jimin kissed Yoongi.

At first Yoongi didn't understand but after a few seconds, he let in on the kiss and stated to caress jimin alsmost naked body.

When both of them didn't have air left, they separated.

Jm: You're a good kisser
said jimin with a playful voice.
Yg: You too
Jm: Thanks love, but I have to finish to prepare myself why don't you help me and after the show we go on for a romantic walk and you'll kiss me as many time as you want ?
Yg: That would be lovely
answered Yoongi, grabbing jimin clothes.

Jm: then come my psycho lover
Yg: sure my idol lover

-----

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ᴍɪᴀ