Phone call

You woke up the next day-noon. Restless, you were, as you stumbled your way to your bathroom. You looked up and saw red eyelids and puffy black bags appeared in front of your mirror. You cleansed your face and headed to the kitchen for a breakfast. As you were eating your bowl of cereal, the screen of your phone lightens, and saw that your cousin, Siwon texted you.

-Hey, how was your appointment, Jongwoon was cold to everyone last night after our performance-

To tell everything to your cousin, you decided to call him.

"Yeoboseyo"

"Neh"

"Eunmin? Eunmin how are you?

"I'm fine oppa" you hesitated

"Umm you don't sound like it Eunmin, what's wrong?"

"Op-pa p-please don't t-tell a-anyone," you stuttered, and for somehow you knew that Siwon was nodding on the other line.

"I-I-I have cancer" you breathed out.

"Mwo?" Siwon whispered,

"Eunmin, don't lie to me, you know it's not funny to talk about this-"

"But oppa I do!" you cried on the phone,

"I have cancer Oppa, I don't know why, I don't know how but I do" you sobbed.

"Dongsaeng...I'm so sorry-"

"No, it's not your fault. It's nobody's fault"

"how are you going to tell Hyung?"

"I don't know..." you sniffed, "but I know he won't take it lightly"

"Eunmin he will, he has a heart for you"

You chukled, "Please Oppa don't tell Jongwoon Oppa, I'll tell the others but not him,"

Siwon deeply sighed on the other line, "It's best for him to not to know, for now"

"Oky Eunmin, but not too long Arraso?"

"Neh Oppa. Annyeong"

"Annyeong"

~

Hey Lovelies,,,tell me what you think about it!! I would love to hear your comments^^