Unexpected Guilt

"Eunmin?!"

I slipped past Siwon sprinting out of the dorm. I ran out of the dorm, as shouts of commotion coming from the inside, trying to block Yesung leaving the dorm. I press on the elevator button numerous times before I can hear the faint footsteps of Yesung. The door opens; I quickly made my way in, not wanting to see his face at this time and place. I was able to see a glimpse of Yesung, mix of worry and confusion was plastered all over his face before the doors closed in front of us. Guilt spread around me as I shed in tears, never forgiving myself for doing such a selfish thing right in front of him.

The elevator rings as I made my way out into the lobby. It was silent, except for heavy evening rain. I continued my way out of the building, using my coat to cover myself from the rain. As I crossed the road-

"Eunmin-ah!!"

I looked towards to the latter whom was calling my name, Yesung. I tried run away as fast I can, a screech of a tyres stopping at my left side, my vision went black.

Faint voices were all-round me.

Blurry visions I can barely see.

A flash of light shone down towards me.

Beep of a machine continues its beat on my left. - Hospital.

....

"I'm very sorry about this"

"Is there anything that we can do Doctor?"....Sungmin?

"Please Doctor, is there anything that we can do-"

"-just for the sake of Eunmin-ah"...Eunhyuk?

"Does it cost that much, we can take care of it" ....Siwon?

"We can do another operation, but there is only 50% chance that she may continue or not. Especially when she has cancer inside her at the same time, less likely it will work. A miracle, only a miracle would help us."

"Ohh...Thank You Doctor"

-Door closes-

"This is all my fault".... Jongwoon?

"This is bad, just bad!"....Kyuhyun-ah?

"Hyung, she won't take this news lightly"....Shindong?

"And the SMTOWN concert is in just a few days, what are we gonna do"....Ryeowook-ah?

"It's all my fault"....Jongwoon-oppa?

"Her manager doesn't even know anything about this"....Donghae?

"There is nothing we can do Donghae-ah but hope pray that she gets better"....Leeteuk-oppa?

"If I wasn't such an idiot I would have stopped her"....What are they talking about?

"She's strong, she can get through it"....Is Leeteuk-oppa talking about me?

"It's all my fault"....Jongwoon....

.......

My hand interlaced to the latter on my right as he continues to argue to the other person across him. I blinked my eyes as my hands were no use of moving at this state. I can't move - aish.

He tightened his grip on my hand as he stood off his chair and looked towards me.

"Guys, she's awake," Yesung exclaimed. Everyone around the room as crowded with all of the SuJu boys around, they made their way towards looking me. Yesung caressed my cheeks and looked at me in the eyes. "Are you ok Eunmin-ah?"

"Yeah noona, are you oky?" I could hear Ryeowook, trying to slip in between Eunhyuk and Donghae who was in front of him - blocking his view from me.

"Neh" I slowly nodded. I tried to push myself to sit, but they all stopped me from continuing.

"NO!!NO NO NO!!!"

"You better lay down for time being Eunmin-ah, you need your rest," Leeteuk spoke.

"Neh cousin, you gave us a fright back there" as Siwon patted my left leg. I winced in pain. Sungmin and Kangin hit Siwon as the back of the head at the same time as Siwon continued to apologize towards them with his praying gestures.

I lightly giggled. "What happened back there?" knowing clueless of what happened, "All I remember was running," looking at all of them idly not knowing a thing in place.

Leeteuk sighed, who was right beside Yesung.

"It's better for Jongwoon to tell you," as he lightly patted his back. He ordered all of the boys to leave to room as he whispered something to Yesung - "Don't make her over think things" as Yesung nodded in reply and looked down towards me.

I looked away from him as my eyes started to tear. Yesung sat on the empty space that was on the hospital bed as he looked down at our hands.

"I'm sorry" - "I know"

I looked back towards him as he did the same.

"You go" - "You first"

"I know Eunmin-ah," tears started to form in his eyes "I wish you would have just told me rather than running away from me"

"I was scared oppa," he ran his thumb under my eyes as he took away the tears, "I was scared that you might leave me"

Jongwoon smiled in return, "Pabo, why would I leave you. I'm always here for you, you know that no matter what." He leaned in, carefully not to push against me and kissed me on the forehead.

"But I have to tell you something Eunmin-ah," he looked back down again at our hands.

"What is it oppa?" I used my other hand to cover on top of his.

"What!?" I looked towards outside my hospital window. My manager screamed just outside the hospital hallway. I could see him sitting down on a chair with his hands in his hair. "Eunmin-ah!" he cried as the boys started to comfort him. Leeteuk sadly looked back towards us from the in between hospital window, I looked back towards Jongwoon. Fresh tears streamed down his face, he looked at me. Trying to say out a word.....

"Eunmin-ah...you can't sing anymore."