I did it all for love

( hi so this story is going to be based off of my life so yeah but with gage hope yall enjoy it so yeah love yall)

My name is Gage Gibson and I really have a crush on this new guy named eddie and well I mean we've talked but there just something about him, his smile is so big and white and his eyes are a hazel brown that sparkle when their in the sun and the he talks I just gives me butterflies in my stomach.UGH!!! BUT HES WITH SOMEONE ALREADY!!!.. I'm pissed that the man of my dreams is already taken by a stupid cheerleader. I mean yeah iconic best couple duo is cheerleader and football player. I mean I'm happy for them but I wish he was mine and not hers.Then the bells rings fuck gym class ugh I hate 4th period!! What ever * I russ to go to gym and get dress when I saw eddie he was already getting change and omg he had rock hard abs I tried not to get a boner around him but it was difficult. Then I just went beside and started changing and then he started talking to me. So uhm you ready for that test in 5th?? I hoped you studied the first talked we had was about a test!!! Well I did studied I said well that's good so uhm i couldn't help but notice that you were straying at me while I was changing and I just wanted to ask you do you like me or something because it just does not make sense oh on what do I do and what do I say...

Part 2 some time tomorrow or tonight bye honey bunches 😍

sorry for short story..