𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 | 𝟹𝟷 𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

╔

╔. ■ .═══════╗

31 December 2005

SATURDAY

╚═══════. ■ .╝

[y/n]'s pov

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐒 of a better year to follow flew through the crowds of people enjoying the pop up festival; the happy auras of others had a grin ever plastered on my face. 

Lanterns of reds and yellows hung over head, brightening up the stalls that sold various street foods, new years decorations and charms.

"[y/n]! Look at those masks!" [b/n] shouted over the conversations of others, gripping my hand harder while redirecting our destination. 

I let out a small laugh, "we can look later; we promised to meet up with everyone before the fireworks," I explained to [b/n] once again. 

Pursing his lips, [b/n] huffed out a sigh, "you better promise," he then proposed, allowing me to pull him back into the sea of people, walking in a current from the entrance to the exit.

As I held firm on [b/n]'s hand, I glanced around to find any recognisable faces.

From a distance, I take notice of a taller male, height standing higher over many; his buzzed royal blue hair making him instantly distinguishable. 

"Come on, [b/n], I found one of them," I state, persevering faster through the crowds, not letting Hakkai out of sight.

Coming closer, I found Yuzuha had accompanied Hakkai, as well as Mitsuya and his two younger sisters. 

"Hey, guys!" I greet, using my free hand to place on Mitsuya's back. 

Mitsuya quickly turned his attention around, a large smile growing at my appearance, "[y/n]! You made it," he says, bringing the others in the group's focus onto myself.