16

After school

Mina and Chae immediately went home because they received a message from their Dad that they needed to go home immediately because they had something important to talk about.

When they got home, their housekeeper told them that their Dad was waiting in his office.

When they entered, Mina and Chae noticed that their father was not in the mood..

MrMyoui: It's good that you're here, especially you Chae.

Chae: what are we going to talk about Dad?

Mr.Myoui: Maybe you think I won't know what you are doing.?  How could you do this to me and your Mom Huh!!

Their father exclaimed.

Chae: D- Dad what do you mean?

Mr.Myoui: this!!!

The folder containing the pictures of him fighting, and the picture of his last fight, along with Mina, their friends, were also taken out.

Mr.Myoui: that's what I'm saying... Why?!  Why are you doing this for!!  Aren't we giving you enough!!

Chae: Dad, it's not like that.  The help you give is too much..

Mr. Myoui why!!!?

Chae: Dad.  It's because

He glanced at Mina first..

Chae: It's for my future, and our future..

Mr.myoui: of Who?  Your girlfriend!!!

Chae: Yes Dad, and its Noona, Mina...

Mr. Myoui: what!!  Why are you thinking about your future with Mina?!

The man looked at his young daughter who was crouched on the floor

"Because I love Noona Dad"

Their father raised his eyebrows

"I've been feeling this for a long time about Noona, I love Mina not as my sister, I love her as a woman that I want to be with for the rest of my life, I'm sorry if I kept what I'm doing a secret from you, I don't want you and Mom to worry about me."

Mr.Myoui: We treated you as a son, then you do this?!  Do you know what you are talking about Son Chaeyoung!!  What will people say when they find out that you are like that to Mina!!  You are a shame to this family..

Chae knelt in front of Mr.Myoui.

Chae: Dad please, I'll do everything, just don't take Noona away from me.  I love him so much please.

Mr. Myoui:.  Mina!!  Do you know what Chae is saying!!  Are you with this audacity!!

Mina looked at Chae

It took a few seconds before Mina answered

"Dad.... I don't feel anything for him,"

Chae felt surprised."Noona?"

"What the hell Chaeyoung You and Me?! Think about it!! Since we were young I dont even considered you as my siblings and now as your girl!! Eew!!! Yuck..."

Chae was very sad and stood up.

Chae: no Noona... What's the meaning of this?

Mina: Chae, I'm just giving you a ride on your trip, in fact I already decided to date Dad's business partner, Lis.  It's not insignificant that he is richer and has better looks compared to you, and one more thing.  I don't want an illegitimate child and a poor child..

Mr. Myoui: from now on, Chaeyoung, forget that we were part of your life and forget that you were our child.  Get your things and get out of our house.  Right from the start I should not have agreed to adopt you, my only plan is that when Irene donates her eyes, we will let you go ang abandon you but my wife is so stuborn.. you can leave now Chaeyoung.

Mina: Get off you indigent, impoverished, destitute, penniless, poverty-stricken, necessitous, straitenedpiece of shit,!!

   Mina mentioned with it a smile.  While outside the door someone knocked just as Chae was leaving the room so he opened it and saw Liz smiling..

Mina: Hi love?  Miss me?

Lis: yes love... Are you ready for our date?

Mina: yes babe Im ready, you are you ready to have some fun.  I will make sure that this is not going to be a wild night for us..

The door knob almost flattened because of Chae's grip

Mr.Myoui: what are you waiting for Chae?!  Grab your stuff and get out.

Mina: bye loser!!

Lis: I'll see you in the fight.. I'm sure I'll crush your face.  But for now I will enjoy my hot and sexy girlfriend.. see you loser..

Because of what Lis said, his eyes darkened.  He let go of the doorknob he was holding and approached Lis, he immediately threw a punch but Lis dodged so Mina was hit by the punch and she immediately lost consciousness, Chae caught her before she fell to the floor..  He was shocked when someone elbowed him in the face, which in turn knocked him to the floor and Lis got on top of him and punched him until his face bled and he lost consciousness..

"Yaaah!! Chaeyoung!!! Chaeyoung!!"

Tzuyu shouted.  Tzuyu thought of pouring water on Chae's face to wake her up.
Which Tzuyu immediately did, she poured the water she had brought on Chae..

Tzuyu: Hey!!  Chae is giving you nightmares!!!

Chaeyoung was surprised and just stared.

Tzuyu: hey stupid you're having nightmares...

Chae: phewwww it's just a nightmare ampt... Good thing you woke me up

He wiped his face, and he looked at his phone, there were messages on him but what grabbed his attention was his Dad's message..

From Dad: Chaeyoung go home with your Noona early, we'll talk about something.