DKL 32

Warning More smuts..

Sorry..

Tzuyu's

After I called Dahyun I noticed that there were pairs of eyes looking at me..

"Babe? What are you doing here?"  I asked the very beautiful girl in front of me now..
"Why? is it bad to pick up my baby?"  She came to me and sat on my lap.  And started kissing my neck.

"Ahh Babe, wait I have something to tell you" I mentioned.. and she stopped kissing me

"What is it? Are you cheating on me!"

"What!? No! Its about your cousin Chae."

"Okay, what about him?"

"He'll be back in two days,"

"Really? That's great. We don't need to hide from Mina where he is, does Mina already know this?"  he asked.

"Actually they are together now, and apparently they are doing something miraculous right now."  My answer.

"Oh that's better, does everyone know that he's coming back?"

"Only a few know"

"Well let's go? I'm hungry babe" when she invited me.

"Oh okay, what does my baby want to eat?"  I asked..

"You!!"

I raised my eyebrows.

"Yah I mean it I want to eat you, for dessert"

"Such a flirt and a horny Squirrel" I said.

"Well that's what you want, isn't it baby?"

"Where's my kiss first?"

She immediately kissed me and our kiss got passionate...

And that's it, Sana couldn't wait any longer

She pushes me on the couch, Im staring at her wondering what she can do to me now.?

"Don't worry babe, no whip or bandage today, just some romantic sex" she said.

While I was lying down, she slowly removed the buttons of my polo shirt, when she removed all of them, she caressed my chest and then she traced her fingers to my so called six pack abs..
Then she kisses my neck, fuck this japanese girl is making crazy..

She kisses me until she reaches manhood, while unzipping my fly she is staring at me giving me a just enjoy what Im doing to you look.

And my very hard cock was unleashed.  Right away she held it and jerked it up and down.

After a few moments she took a bite of my cock, he almost choked on the size of it but he was able to handle it.  My cock was wet with her saliva and it almost flowed out of my Birds..

"Ahh Sana, ahhh your so good at it.."

"Want some more babe?"

I just nodded, and he sped up giving me a blowjob.

"I hope babe, I'm cumming..."

"Cum inside my mouth babe, I want your juice inside my mouth" she said

Then I unloaded my sperm inside her mouth.

While Heavy breathing, "That was the best babe" I said while caressing her hair.

"We're not done yet"

She stood in front of me again and took off her skirt, "she's just wearing a t-back!"
When she took off her skirt when she got on top of me, she didn't take off her panties because she just took them off and put my cock in her wet pussy, she played with it and eventually slowly inserted my cock into her  wet pussy

"Ahh baby youre so big, it fills all around my pussy" said Sana

"And your pussy is so tight, ahh babe..."

She pounded herself into my hard dick, its so amazing.
we changed positions, now Sana was under me, she spread her smooth thighs and showed her wet entrance, I didn't hesitate to insert my load, when I entered my load was closed  eyes and Sana moaned because of the size of my cock.  Because of your moan, I want to fuck her even more.  Every time my cock comes out and enters her pussy, I always hear a moan from Sana which makes me even more horny.  We changed positions again, this time in dog style, Sana's moaning got louder so I covered her mouth and cupped one of her breasts with one hand as I fucked her.  I lifted Sana's body from her crouch, when she was lifted I kissed her shoulder and neck, later she turned and we kissed while I was behind her.  My Fiance's body is extremely flexible.

After minutes of pounding, we reach our climax

"Babe I'm cumming!! Ahh" I said

"Lets cum together babe, unload that inside of me, I want to feel that. lets make a baby first before we get married" said by Sana

"If that's what you want Babe, here it cums!!! Ahh...

Sana releases her Juices same me who unloaded my cum inside Sana's wet pussy..

We lean into each other, while breathing heavily until we take a nap..

I think Im gonna work harder cuz after few months, there will be little Tzuyu or little Sana.