| | F R O C E F U L L L O V E - 5 | |

Recap: Nandini sharing about her dream proposal.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So making Nandu sleep and checking her one last time he reached to study room. Manik entered the study room in absent mind. So he didn't noticed fab 3.

Ca: Manik what happened ? ( he asked with concern ).

Man: ( realising the surroundings) nothing was just thinking about aryaman.

Ca: what about aryaman.

Man ( sighing deeply): I know about aryaman way before you did. When Nandu was in 1st year from that time I had my guy following aryaman as I had a doubt on him. And you know who is aryaman like his surname.

Fab 4 has no idea as the were blank. And blankly all nodded no.

Man: he is aryaman verma. Small brother of Ashutosh Verma and Sara Verma. And now the soul owner of the Verma industries. He has a crush on Nandini. And with my sources I got to know that he wanted to take revenge from me but instead when he saw Nandini he dropped that idea and thought to separate her from me and marry her as from this he will give me pain and will also get his love.

I knew this from start but I didn't wanted to stress anyone so I didn't share with anyone. And now he wants to take revenge from me just because of these 3 members.

At the end he was angry.. and was about to loose control when study room door got opened. And Nandini stood there.

Nandini walked slowly towards Manik. And here everyone were scared as they don't know if she listened to what ever he said or not. And if she listened it then how is she gonna react. And what will fab 3 do if she will also hate them.

Manik was more worried with the thought how will she react. But composing himself.

Man: baby what are doing. You have college tomorrow and why did you wake up suddenly at this hour.

Nan( blankly ): I will answer your questions but you have to promise me that you all will tell me truth for the questions I have.

Manik was not getting good vibes. He was hell tensed but nodded his head giving her the approval.

Nan: I woke because someone was continuously throwing small pebbles from window. I thought the window was open so I woke to check it but it was closed and someone was deliberately trying to break the window glass from the opposite mansion. So I got scared then thought to wake up Manik. But he was not there so I came here in search of him.

Everyone were now sure who did this and now scared as they all treat Nandu as their small sister and for Manik she is his 1st love, wife and cute baby.

Manik just hugged and tried to clam himself more than her. After 5 mins nandu broke the hug and went near fab 3.

Nan: di and bhai. I am your choti right.

Fab 3 nodded head confusingly. As why she is asking this.

Nan: then what you guys did that Manik is blaming you guys. I am not supporting anyone but I know Manik will not hurt or blame anyone unwantedly and I also know that you guys didn't do anything. So please tell me.

Mukti ( with tears ): you never have to say please choti. We will tell you.

Flash back

Fab5 were in last year of their college. And they were studying in space. They were jamming in their jam room when suddenly the door opened and a girl walked in and she wore a seductive dress.
The girl is Sara Verma.