| | F O R C E F U L L L O V E - 1 6 | |

RECAP: NANDU'S CONFESSION IN ELAFONISI BEACH , GREECE.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Manik was sucking the breath out of Nandu. As he was dominating the kiss. He was sucking and biting her lips. He needed to explore her mouth but Nandu is not allowing him as he is not allowing her to kiss him back. Having enough Manik broke the kiss for a second, but didn't move back. His lips were touching her lips. And he said

Manik: Baby, please tell me kiss you properly.

Nandu: I will not until and unless you allow me to have my way with you.

Manik groaned but nevertheless accepted her to take the lead. And Nandu pulled him more by slipping her right hand behind his hair and the left hand was encircled around his neck. Manik pulled her more by her waist. His right hand was moving all over her visible waist. And he was clutching her left side of waist. Nandu was a moaning mess because of his hands torture. So she allowed him and pattered her lips for him to explore her mouth. That's it manik's left hand went her back and he held her firmly and right hand was doing its job on her waist. And with that he deepened kiss and explored mouth. And sucked her tongue.

Nandu pushed him with right hand and broke the kiss. It made a sound. Manik was still in a daze.

Manik: Huhhh ?

Nandu ( taking deep breaths): You ...... are....... not ...... allowing........... me ............. to take in some oxygen.

Manik just gave a long peck to her lips and placed his forehead on her. And said.

Manik: I love you too baby. You know you didn't had to plan all this for proposing me. You could have said in our room. And I would have been head over heels all over again just by listening those 3 magical words from you just in our room. This all was not required. You know I just want you beside me safe and sound that's it. I don't need anything in life except you and your happiness.

Being like that nandu opened her eyes and looked directly in his eyes.

Nandu (with sad eyes): You didn't like all this?

Manik (with a wide grin): like?? I love it bacha.. You know you are the 1st and last girl in my life.

Nandu (blushing): I know.

And hugged him tightly rest her head on his heart to listen to his heartbeats. Manik held her securely with a wide smile.

And while Nandu was proposing. Here their family was happy. As when Nandu was on knees. Aliya and Mukti gushed and we're about to shouting in excitement but abhi and Dhruv held them at the right time making them pout. But anyways they were happy that finally they are having a heart to heart Conversation and will express their feelings to each other.

But when Manik pulled Nandu for soul searing kiss. Everyone's eyes bulged out. Even cabir didn't expected this. As the plan was different. Manik's dad and chacha turned to other side. As they were awkward to see their kids like this. But nevertheless they were happy for them.

Cabir: Areey yaar. It's been 30mins and still they are not getting enough with this.

( Guys they did break the kiss for a minute or so. As Manik was talking to her not living her lips. But to others it looked like they are still in kiss but reduced the pace. )

Abhi (with wide eyes): Looking he is deepening the kiss...

Dhruv: Guys if Manik got carried away then. I am moving out of this place asap. Because I can't see live mms that too my sister's.

Cabir nodded his head agreeing.

Cab: But we still have so much to do. There is a lot and we don't have time.