| | F O R C E F U L L L O V E - 1 5 | |

THOUGHT TO UPDATE THIS TOMORROW MORNING AS I AM DEAD TIRED AND DISTURBED. BUT AFTER READING THE COMMENTS AND MESSAGES COULDNT STOP MYSELF FROM UPDATING THIS. HOPE SO YOU WILL LIKE THE CHAPTER.

RECAP: NANDU'S SURPRISE STARTS, MANIK, ABHI, DHRUV, ALIYA AND MUKTI ARE IN PRIVATE FLIGHT.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As soon as they slept. The flight took off. And after they slept even Nandu drifted into the sleep looking at Manik. At 11 pm the flight took off. And morning at 10 o'clock everyone woke up as now they can't sleep. Now everyone are sure that they are going to some place in abroad. But they don't have any idea. Having enough Manik called one of the flight attendants.

Manik: hi, can I know where are we going. I am sure we boarded the flight at 10. And I guess it been 12 hours for us to be in the flight. We are exhausted.

Flight attendant: Sorry sir, we got clear instructions from Mrs. Malhotra that we shouldn't say anything. But I can say that it's a 15 hours 30 mins flight. And the flight took of at 11 pm. So we will be reaching the destination by 3:30 or 4 pm. Please have some patience. And do you need anything to eat.

Everyone understood that, there is no point in asking her or in that case anyone in the flight. As everyone got clear instructions from Nandu. As they were hungry they had there brunch.

After what felt like eternity the flight got landed at 3:30 pm. Once they came out manik saw the board and it read that it's chania international airport of Greece.

Aliya: Are we in Greece?

Dhruv: Yeah baby. This is chania international airport of Greece. Look the hoarding over there.

Soon they moved out and saw a cab driver holding manik's name board. They went to him. It was a SUV, Manik sat at front beside driver, Dhruv and Aliya sat in the middle and at the end mukti and abhi occupied those seats. And soon again within no time there journey was started. Manik saw the time. And according to IST ( Indian standard time ) their car journey started at 4 pm.

Manik: So can we know how much time will it take to reach the place.

Cab driver: It will take mostly 3 hours 25 mins to reach sir. Are you guys hungry.

Abhi: Yeah man. I am starving.

Cab driver: Mrs. Malhotra ma'am has packed some snacks for everyone. They are at the back.

Mukti and abhi saw the basket near them at the corner and opened it. They found water bottles, sandwiches with some sliced fruits mixed with some nuts. They had the snacks and by the end of it. They reached their destination.

The cab driver dropped them out side the villa at 7:30 pm. Everyone went in to explore the villa and search for Nandu and cabir.

BEACH VILLA