🌹 CHAPTER#2🌹

QUERENCIA

Emerald green eyes slowly but surely opened, taking in her surroundings and adjusting to her new position on the floor. Kanroji Yn could hear her snake hiss a bit, as if trying to get her to wake up. The girl tugged at her arms, only to find herself chained to a pillar next to the pink haired male from earlier.

“Ah, you’ve woken up!” The human broom from before waved at her, sitting on a chair in front of them. “I just finished talking with Itadori Yuuji over here, good thing you woke up.”

“Hey…” Itadori muttered, still disoriented from before.

“Uh…hi…” Yn replied with a grimace, shifting to sit in a better position since her ass was hurting like a bitch. Just then, the sudden realization of her being captive hit her. With a frown, she glared at the white haired man in front of her.

“Why am I chained up?”

“Well, the higher ups found out about a mysterious girl falling from the sky and crushing Ryomen Sukuna underneath her, so they asked for you to be brought in as well,” Gojo replied nonchalantly, his smirk still present.

Yn looked at him with a deadpan. “I don’t know any Ramen Teruna, but I don’t like the fact that you’ve chained me up. It’s itchy and annoying.” Then with a sharp tug, the thick chains holding her broke free as if made from paper.

The demon slayer stood up, rubbing her wrists and fixing her white haori, unbothered by the surprised faces, a shadow crossing her previously calm face. “Now, tell me, why have you brought me here?”

•••🌹•••

“…So these higher ups tried to behead me, but one of them realized that I was…what now?” Yn asked Gojo Satorou once again, her mind still unable to comprehend the new information.

“Hana-hime, from the old history books containing information about the Demon Slayers in the Taisho Era.” The supposedly strongest sorcerer answered, handing the shorter girl some clothes. “I’ve got you comfortable clothes, by the way. That…uniform seems like it’s uncomfortable, Yn-chan.”

Yn took the bag but scowled at Gojo. “Please don’t address me so formally, call me by my surname.” She walked ahead towards her designated dorm room. When she didn’t receive an answer, the girl turned to find that Gojo had a dumbfounded expression on his face.

“Just how old are you, Yn-chan?!” He shook her shoulders childishly.

“Se-seventeen!” The slayer squeaked out, swatting the older man away. “I don’t know about any of that Hana-hime crap, but I am the Rose Hashira of the Demon Slayer Corps. So treat me with respect.”

‘Otherwise I’ll step on you, like how Uzui-san and Shinazugawa-san taught me…..’

And with that, Yn slammed the door in Gojo’s face. Enchi’s hiss was the last thing Gojo heard, leaving the older male with a single pestering thought.

‘Just how much has she gone through before coming here?’