🌹CHAPTER#7🌹

holy shit okay so sorry for being dead asf. im not gonna make this apology sound like those cliche wattpad writers but hOLY FUCK my life had been hella hectic these days. I only get time to speedrun a few anime eps or read manga/manhwa. Hell I have to make time for most things, especially new eps for Jjk and kny and songs of my favourite artists. (seven by jk RUINED me 😩) and what with me being obsessed with genshin (again) and honkai star rail, i barely get time to write or come up with an excusable plot. So again, I'm very sorry for not updating but I'll try to treat y'all better now! Ik this chapter's pretty short but I made it in a rush to not seem dead 🕳️🤸‍♀️

ATARAXIA

After Tokyo's obvious win and Yn's very influencing cheerleading skills, the students of both schools decided to head towards the onsen to relax.

Yn was obviously excited since she remembered being rewarded with trips to the best onsen in Japan after slaying lots of demons with her sister. The memory brought a slight sting to her heart and left a sour taste behind, but Yn pushed herself to move on.

Move on and cherish the good memories she had made from then till now to her fullest, for there's no telling when one might succumb to the inevitable slumber of death.

"Kanroji, hurry up, Kugisaki's already taken too much time in the showers," Maki snapped the slightly shorter girl out of her zone with a yawn. The female stretched, her visible muscles flexing from her robe's sleeves.

Yn blinked furiously, secretly admiring the muscles before tying the string on her robe. "Yeah, sorry, let's go. I've left Enchi with Panda senpai, they were gonna explore around anyways."

The two then made their way outside Yn's room, joining Nobara and then padding towards the onsen, all three of them sharing small talk whilst enjoying their walk, excited to finally relax. And it appeared they were the only ones currently in the female's area.

Yn was quick to take off her robe and let her long, luscious hair down before backing up and taking stand on the highest rock.

"Ne, what're you doing, Yn-chan?" Nobara asked with a chuckle, leaning her elbow on a stone.

Yn smirked playfully in response, cheeks flared with concentration before she suddenly took a huge leap, canon balling into the hot water.

"YEET!" the girl hollered cheerfully, watching the water rise from the momentum and then fall on an unsuspecting victim.

"KANROJI YOU BITCH!" Mai's unladylike screams of agony could be heard from somewhere outside the onsen, thuds of her probably slipping and falling followed shortly after.

"Oh damn," Maki whispered while her underclassmen remained frozen, before all three of them started to laugh loudly.

A sudden sharp pain sprung in Yn's left eye, the girl instinctively touched it gingerly. Her vision seemed slightly hazy but it went back to normal quickly. She ignored it as it had been happening for a while now, turning to her friends and joining in their strange talks.

________________________

Meanwhile, at the male's onsen area, the students were gathered in a makeshift circle and conversing lightly. Until a single topic arose, everyone interested in it to some extent.