Chapter 2.

I forgot about the story again.

================================

You just finally got off the plane. You were quite excited. You wanted to go travelling before COVID hit but you couldn't get the chance to.
Your mother kept taking blurry pictures of the airport so she made you take them. You sighed as you kept taking pictures of the airport, of you and your parents.
She smiled and patted your head " Thank you, Darling. " She made a kissy face to tease you.
You just giggled. Your father was video calling with your grandma because she was worried about an grown man.

There were bunch of royal guards at the airport for some reason. You just thought it was normal so you shrugged it off and left the airport with your parents.

You three caught a taxi to the nearest hotel. The hotel was a bit expensive, but the rooms are wonderful. You dropped your bags and quickly jumped onto the bed.
Your mother started putting yours, your father's and herself's clothes in the closet.
Once she was done, she ran over to you with some fancy clothes. " Don't think I forgot about the royalty invitation, [Y/N]. Choose one of the three. I think this one would look cute on you! " Your mother said, she was very excited.
You grimaced. " Mom, no royalty would invite me. I'm literally some foreigner that has a decent life. I'm not a celebrity and not some genius. " You rolled your eyes. Your mother scoffed. " Just try them on. " She said throwing them on the bed beside you, you groaned as you picked the clothes up.
You wore the clothes and just stood there as your parents call you their lovely model. You didn't really know what to choose so your slightly annoyed mother chose for you.
Your mother caught you an taxi, paid for it and told the driver where to go. She waved and smiled as she watched you go.

================================

You arrived at the palace, you were quite nervous. You walked to an guard at the entrance and showed him the letter. " Uhm so.. basically I got this letter and- " He didn't let you finish. " Follow me. " He said in a cold tone. Your eyes widened, maybe it's not fake. Multiple guards suddenly started guarding you, tourists were whispering and staring. It was uncomfortable. But you managed to ignore them. The guards led you to somewhere else. " Isn't this the back? Why are we going through the back? Aren't I meeting the royalties? " You  asked a guard beside you. " We're meeting His Majesty the Gracious. Not them. " The guard explained. You were confused. You thought you were gonna meet King Charles. You just nodded and kept following.

They led you into an golden and red dungeon, well, mostly looks like an ball hallway. In the end of it, there was an odd black thing. You and the guards walked towards the black hole. It looked like some portal from cartoons. You giggled at the thought of a different universe. Suddenly, a guard pushed you in. You screamed as you fall further into the void of nothing.

You slowly lost consciousness.

" Oh, my sweet sweet, darling. Finally I have you back. "
You heard. You couldn't see anything. You could feel a big, warm hand holding your hand.
" After all those years. You still look the same. Just like how I remember. "
The sweet tone is the man's voice made you cringe. He sounded like he was desperate for a woman's touch.
" Oh how I missed you, I remember seeing you die twice. But here you are. Back again just for me. "
The grip on your hand became stronger. You screamed as the man broke your arm.
" I can't let you leave again. You'll probably disappear forever if you do. Don't you remember how much I grieved for you? " The man laughed. The laugh made you cringe.

You woke up.