Chapter 4.

You stared at the country in shock and in utter disgust.

The thing you saw was brutal and....you couldn't even thing of another word. The image of the fusion was stuck in your head.

"Oh, darling! You've arrived." The British man said with a smile. He turned away looking towards the hallway. "Come one now, love. You've gotta get some sleep since we're going to meet people." He said a sweet tone. "Meet more people? Thought I was only going to meet these British weirdos." You thought. You sighed and followed him.

As you were walking beside UK, you looked up at him. You carefully examined his features. Soft smile, white eyes.... "Admiring my features, aren't you?'' he asked in a flirtatious tone. You gagged. "No, I was just examining it. First time seeing such creature." You said in a teasing tone.
UK wasn't even offended. He just giggled. "Oh my, am I the first that you've ever seen?" You just shrugged. "Technically, yeah. But I barely understand what you're saying. You're talking like some wizard that speaks in riddles." You said. Britian just bursted out laughing. That almost caused him to split. You stared at the British guy confused. That wasn't even funny. Is it's humour that broken?

Ding. Dong.

The sound gave you a shiver down your spine, for some reason.
" Oh, they've already arrived. Quite early, yes? You can head into that room down there. There's some clothes set out for you to wear. Dress up quickly and come back to the living room, would you, darling? " He pinched your cheek and walked away.

Your guts felt bad about this. You ignored it and walked into the room that it pointed to.

The room is like an whole living room. Smaller than UKs living room but still bigger than an average room. You stared at the ceiling in awe. The ceiling had a art of an soldier.

You walked towards the bed to see a dress/suit that looked quite..old. More than decades old. You grimaced at it.
You didn't wanna make UK upset since you're an guest at his place.
So you just wore it.
" Absolutely uncomfortable and old. It looks nice but I don't like it. " You mumbled.
You carefully left the room, not wanting to ruin the old clothes.
You paced around the halls because you do not remember where the living room is. Such big place. The Buckingham palace but more...depressing.

You're back infront of the room. You bit your bottom lip, trying to remember where it was until you heard footsteps behind you.
" Darling! There you are. Why aren't you in the living room yet? They're waiting for you. " He said in a slight irritated tone.
You sighed and turned around and stared at UK's void white eyes.
" Sorry, sir. I forgot where the living room was. " You said in a sweet tone, trying to be polite so you don't make him more upset.
He sighed. " I can't get mad at such beauty like you. Come on now. I'll lead the way, my love. " He took out his hand, clearly hinting you to hold his hand. You didn't. You just started walking down the hallway. Why would you hold a person's hand when you just met them?
The British quickly caught up to you and started actually leading the way to the living room.

When you arrived... there was much more humanized versions of country flags. Your jaw almost dropped when you saw the humanized version of USA. It was much more taller than UK, it was huge. (that's what she said.)
You stared at the features of the humanized countries. You were amazed that such things exists, honestly. The countries that arrived was France, Australia, Canada, USA and New Zealand. They all were in formal clothing. Suits, ties and with their own accessories.

France rose up from it's seat.

" Mon amour! " He ran up to you and tried to hug you. You quickly dodged it and stood in a corner. " Look, weirdos. I just met you. Do not touch me like damn, why are you guys calling me 'love' and shit in different languages? " You asked, crossing your arms.

================================

Yay... cliffhanger. Tried to make y/n realistic and relatable as possible.