Word From the Host

Hey there *crickets sounds* if anyone is reading this!

This part is so gonna be lonely xDD NVM my short forms and text emojis popping up 0_0

WELL THIS IS THE BEST CONTEST I HAVE HAD AND THE LONGEST TIME I TOOK TO HOST AND MAINTAIN THE CONTEST.

I already know most of the participants have forgotten they entered is contest *sighs* so I tagged everyone so they know what happened and they ever entered a contest.

First my tribute to idio2stupid  in Slice of Life, SylRose18. in Poetry genres to win this contest equally with 99/100. You all the stars of this contest, no lie!

Next Congo to Spiceseeker. in Erotica Genre, and dracosnuteater. in Horror genre for being the runner ups! You all legit won this big and long contest!

To be honest, I wanted to introduce new genres like Erotica, Slice of Life, Non Fiction (these were featuring genres of the contest) because the books in these genres are quite less. And I'm happy that Erotica and Slice of Life took the cake! As expected.

I don't know when I would be doing contests. You know I'm really busy in real life, managing house chores, studying, remaining sane. Next year I'm gonna go college (yeah!) and then I'll drown myself like a workaholic (that I maybe somewhat am)

I'm gonna focus on medicine, tarot and some writing. I legit wanna have a living of my own, because it sucks to be dependent, so I wish I could charge for Reiki- (but even now I lack time, so no xD) So- yeah.

I am a writer (sloppy but good one). Hosted three contest, been a judge like crazy times. This reminds me the 10 books in romance genre that I have to judge :'D.

But really I loved to host this contest with y'all ^^. I got to read all the fabulous, boring(serious), cute, sexy books y'all wrote!!!!!!

And I wish I would see you (maybe in my forties idk xD I guess I'll be free when my future kids are teens TT?)

But yeah- I'm here- writing a little, reading crisp books cause I don't have time for long ones and maybe supporting someone's work. (; That's it.

Also, I hope the winners would have received their prizes and I'll make sure of that.

Until then,
Stay beautiful and have a savage day xD.

I am grateful for this time spent with you all because in the future I will be looking at these old contests I hosted and probably smile xD.

Let's see when I'm coming back! :D NOT VERY SOON, but yeah.

Your (comedy) host,
Kanae Yoshida

PS: also to mention I got betrayed by my judges. So I judged the books myself, some without reviews. I followed the rubrics and voted the works. But I unfollowed the judges who ditched on me ;)