Operation 'Drunk Shinigamis' is on the go!

~Thoughts~

"This is strawberry speaking when are we gonna start the plan over"

"This is busty blonde speaking just wait for a little longer Ichigo we need Nemu to come up with a distraction first over"

"This is robot girl speaking please give me some ideas to come up with something Matsumoto-san over"

"This is strawberry speaking ughhh! This is getting annoying. I think you could use Ikkaku as a distraction because he will do whatever you want him to do. Not to mention he's head over heels for you"

"This is robot girl speaking I'll think about that. I'll turn off the mic now"

With that they turned off their mic and carried on what they were doing.

Even though they were in the same room, Rangiku suggested that they use mic to communicate with each other.
She thought it would be cool. This woman had serious issues.

Now Ichigo was coming up with a distraction. He wanted to start the plan as soon as possible. Then he'll finally find out if Rukia has feelings for him or not.

Then a idea suddenly hit him. He then dashed towards Matsumoto and Nemu and grabbed both of them by the hand and dragged them out the room.

"What's the agenda Ichigo?" Rangiku asked.

But unfortunately for Rangiku, Ichigo ignored her completely and asked Nemu "Nemu could you sing something for me?"

Without further ado, Nemu started singing. When Nemu finished her song, Ichigo and Rangiku's jaws were left hanging. They never thought that Nemu would have such a killer voice.

"Wow just wow" Ichigo said.

"Nemu.... Why didn't you tell us sooner that you had such a great voice ?" Rangiku whined.

"I didn't see any reason to tell" Nemu replied.

Ichigo and Rangiku just face faulted. She was acting like her voice was not worth mentioning. Heck she could beat a pop star right now if she wanted to!

"Ok ok forget about that. The reason I dragged you two here is to tell you about the distraction I came up with" Ichigo said seriously.

After he explained his plan, Rangiku was more or less impressed.

"Wow Ichigo I certainly am impressed! And here I thought all you could ever do was swing that giant zanpakutou of yours"

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?!" Ichigo said obviously angry.

"So Nemu can you do what Ichigo just told you to do?" Rangiku asked, ignoring Ichigo's rant.

"I see no difficulties in the plan Matsumoto-san" Nemu replied. "But if we are going by that plan then we don't need the list of people we need to drug anymore"

"That means Nemu you choose a song that's definitely gonna distract everyone. By everyone I mean especially that psychopathic father of yours, no offense, and the head captain and hypnotize them with your amazing voice and performance while me and Ichigo spike their drinks" Rangiku ordered. "We have to make sure that the head captain nor captain Kurotsuchi notices the drug or we are toast, got that?"

Ichigo and Nemu nodded.

"Ok then we will continue according to the plan. By the way you must be really desperate to go with such a risky plan. For all we know, it might not even work" Rangiku said to Ichigo.

"Ohh Like you have any room to talk. You and I are both in the same boat here. You've been dying to start the plan as much as me" Ichigo rolled his eyes "Also lets see how Ikkaku feels when he's played by his one and only crush. This is what he gets for calling me a softie in front of everyone. Mwahahaha"