back home

" He is gonna be okay Papa smurf ?" Ask Brainy.
All the smurfs were back and many of them were in Handy's house. He didn't wake since they find him under all those rocks. At this moment, he is in his bed and doesn't make a moove.
All the smurfs were worry and wanted him to wake up.
" Don't worry my little smurfs...he gonna be okay. I will find something to make him better in my laboratory. But please, you must let him to rest." Answer Papa smurf.
All the smurfs nooded and go back to their own mushroom.
" You will pick a bouquet of flowers. " suggest Smurfette. " I am sure it will make him smile when he gonna wake up."
" Yeah good idea. Maybe I should make him a cake." Add Greedy. " And I promise that I won't eat it."
In his side, Hefty look at all the smurfs leave the house without make a moove. He doesn't want to leave his friend.
Papa notice it and said with a calm voice.
" C'mon Hefty, he gonna be okay I promise. Please go to your mushroom."
" But...I can't...I don't want to leave him..."
Papa smiles and said. " I understand how you feel...you are really close to him right ? That fine, you can stay with him a little moment. During this time, I will look for something to heal him. Are you coming Brainy?"
" Yes Papa smurf."
And they leave the house, leaving Hefty and Handy alone. After a moment of silence, Hefty sight and finally said with a sad voice.
" It is all my fault...I know that there were something wrong....Why did I didn't turn back ?! You needed help...and I didn't came for you..."
Suddenly, a loud breathe was hearing from Handy. He started to moove a little. Hefty stand up from his chair and come closer to his friend.
" Handy...please...tell me that you are okay...."
" He...Hefty..."
He does it ! He talks ! But does he is totally okay ?
" Handy...are you okay ? Can you hear me ?"
" Yes...and yes....but I don't feel my body...I don't know were I am..."
Oh no...he was not okay....
" Okay...everything will be fine...Papa and Brainy are looking for something which gonna make you better....but everything will be okay..."
Handy smiles and turn hardly his head to look at Hefty. He make him a little smile.
" And it is not your fault...maybe I must learn to watch out for myself..."
And he fall asleep again. Hefty put the blankets back on him. On the one hand, he's happy that Handy talked to him, but on the other hand, he still felt guilty for what happened to his best friend.
He take Handy'hand and sight. Handy open his eyes weakly and smile.
" Thanks to be here with me..."