The night

Hefty pov :

It is middle of night, and I am in Handy' s bed...okay it seems a little strange, but we are just friend okay ? He needs me so I am here for him. Everything is okay.
I put an hand on him; his body was so cold...I know that he told that it was not my fault, but I couldn't help to feel guilty.
Fine, I couldn't sleep, I woke up an start to walk in his house. I mean, I am sure I will see many interressant invention. Okay...sometime I blame because these inventions are often deadly...but he just wanted to help the village have a better life after all.
I went upstairs and what I saw surprised me. Everything was such a mess!!! Worse than me.
I started looking at these plans and couldn't help but laugh a little. He could have such crazy ideas sometimes...fortunately they were never created.
" Hefty ? What are doing here ?!?"
I jumped and turned my head surprised. Handy stood somehow behind me, leaning on a chair.
"Handy!!! You're supposed to be sleeping!"
"I could say the same for you..."
Okay, he was right...but I'm not the one who's hurt! Besides, he was barely standing.
Suddenly, he lets go of the chair and approaches me. He looked rather embarrassed.
"So I guess you all saw it right?"
" What are you talking about...."
"Don't play innocent! I want to talk about all the inventions I've ever made!"
Oh that...
" Yeah...I see it..." I admit embarrassed.
He places his hand on his forehead and sighs. It's as if something is upsetting him...but what.
Suddenly, a question comes to my mind.
"Why didn't you ever build them?"
He turns his head and sighs again...he looks really upset.
"You really want to know...well...I didn't mean to bother you with that!"
Bother me ? What is he talking about ? I was not sure to understand everything.
" To bother me ? What are you talking about ?"
I put my hand on his shoulder, which made him wince a little in pain....ah yes, I had forgotten why I was with him at the moment...
"Sorry Handy!!!"
He gave a small smile "I am okay don't worry...and what am I talking about? Well you know...my inventions can be sometimes...disastrous hehe...and sometime, you, more than the others....seem to be really angry..." he said looking a bit sad.
Whoa...so that was how he felt every time...I felt even guiltier...I hadn't thought our arguments hurt him so much.
Suddenly, Handy didn't seem to be able to stand...
"I have to...."
"Don't worry, I've got you..."
"Thanks Hefty...and forget everything I just told you okay?"
"Wait! Why..."
"I said 'forget'!!! Please...forget..."
"Fine, as you wish...."
We started down the stairs. Handy had great difficulty getting down. So I decided to help him.
"Whoaaaaa!!! What the h*ll are you doing?!" He knows really surprised. I surely should have warned him before carrying him in my arms.
"You won't be able to walk down the stairs on your own....sorry if that seems a little strange hehe." I said, embarrassed.
He sighs and looks away. "But you don't talk about anything that happened to any smurfs...okay?!"
"Fine..."
After going down the stairs, I put them back on the bed and settled down next to him. The night is likely to be rather long...and weird.