●The Plan● ch3

(TW: ⚠️CH!LD @BUSE,  S3XUAL @SALIT, SH3LF H@ARM⚠️   AUTHORS NOTE: SORRY THAT I DIDN'T POST THIS SOON ENOUGH, IT WAS KIND OF RUSHED. SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY AND HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT/MORNING/NOON.  WORD COUNT:  1140)

  Kenny had just finished putting a fresh new bandage.   Kenny looked up at me with a smile.    “Okay kiddo, why don’t we go talk with the others about the plan”    Whenever he calls me kiddo I have a memory of my dad pop up.  The memory of me having to shoot my dad.   I shake my head at the thought of it.  

 I looked back at Kenny that was kneeling before me as I was sitting on the mini cot.    “y- yeah lets go do that.”     Kenny backs up to make room for me when I stand up off the cot.  As we walked over where everyone was at.   Everyone was fighting about the plan.     “No, it's too dangerous.”    “if we stay here we're gonna get killed!”       

  “SHUT UP!”      Everyone turned to face me.       

 “Fighting ain't gonna do jack shit, so everyone listen up.   Tell me what you know and give me some ideas and I could work one out, okay?”      Everyone near the fire looked down at the ground after being scolded.  Clem steps up to look at me.    “Luke sent us a single.  He said that he needs a radio so then he can tell us where the herd is and the guards.”        

 I looked at Clem with a smile.     “Yeah, that would work.”    “But, what do we do after we give that turd a radio?”       Kenny asked  with a tone.    Looked at him for a second then turned to face the group.       “We could use the PA system as a distraction for the walkers and the guards.  Then we could sneak out of here.”     Recbca speaks up.   

  “I could just lead them out of here.”     Everyone turns to face me.    “In savannah I did it. I was in the herd, leading them.”    “But how?”   Nick said with confusion.    I looked back at everyone.      “Long story short Am immune to bites,  I got bitten before and never turned.”      I pulled down my scarf that was covering a walker bite. 

  Everyone's face turned white, beside Kenny and Carlos.   “I’ve been bit since this whole thing started,  And don’t worry I am not gonna sink my teeth into anyone.”    Everyone was silent until Kenny introups.   “It's too dangerous what happens if-”  “I'll be fine, I’ve done this before.”    I Introuped Senorita.  

“We need to figure out how to get the raidos though,”    said Mike with a concerned tone.    “We could use the witch and the ladder.”   Jane said while pointing at the ladder. 

“Yeah we could do that. I could go up there and grab them-”  I said as Kenny rested his hand on my shoulder.

“No you're not, you're injured and you need to rest.”  Kenny said as he let go of my shoulder and turned to face the gourb.   “But-”     “No but’s.   Clem do you think you could do it?”    “Are you insane!? She's just a kid!-”   Carlos yelled in disbelief.   “I can try.”    Clem said as she introuped Carlos.   “You don’t have to do this Clem. I-I can still move and I can do it-”   Clem steps in front of me.  “I can do this.”  

I looked at Clem.  “Clem no, I-I can do this okay, I don’t want you to get caught.”    “I’ll be fine, I won't let them catch me.”      I sighed with worry.    “Mike give her a boost.”    “got it.”   Mike lift’s up Clem so then she can grab the witch.   I walk over to them with worry as Clem reaches for the witch.     “M-maybe I can go.  I mean I know the way around-”   “I got this (y/n)”    “But clem-”    Kenny rested his hand on my shoulder.    “Clem’s got this, okay?”    

I had an idea.    “Clem, I'll buy you sometime.”    Clem turned to face me with a confused look.    “What do you mean-”     “HEY ASSHOLE!”   Clem quickly  got on the ladder.   Everyone turned to face me as I bang on the door.     “What the hell are you doing?!”     Nick yelled.    “Buying Clem some time.  HEY DICKNIPS AM SPEAKING TO YOU!!”  

  Tory opened the door with anger.    “What did we tell you about yelling?!”    I had an evil grin on my face.   “Oh you mean like this,  HEY WALKERS!! WHY DON’T YOU COME AND GET-”     Tory grabs my wrist.  “Do you need me to teach you another lesson?”   I yanked out of his grip and darted passed him.   “Come and get me asshole.”  “You pushed my buttons too far this time!”   

  He slams the door behind him so no one else would sneak out.   I knew that it was worth it, I know this would buy more time for Clem.   Tory calls for backup.   “You know what's going to happen now right?”    “yep, but that's only gonna happen if you catch me!”    I ran around the aisle as tory chased me.  Soon enough Taiva, Wyatt and Vince were chasing me around the place.    Carver came out of his office right as I was caught by vince.  

 I kick Vince in the balls to stund him.  He lets  go as groaned in pain.   As I got out of his grip I soon realized that I was surrounded.   Carver walks over to the crowd that was surrounding me.    “What the hell is going on?”     “(y/n) got out of the pod sir.”     Carver turns to face me.    “I thought you learned the first time.   Seems like we should have a ’talk’ in my office.”     I knew what was about to happen.   Carver turned to face everyone that was surrounding me.    “Everyone get back to your stations!”  

 Carver turns to face me as everyone leaves to go back to their stations.   He looked angry.  He grabs my wrist and drags me to his office.  His grip tightened as we got closer to his office.  As he slams the door open and throws me to the ground.  I stood up quickly ready to defend myself.  I know that he has a higher chance of winning this.  He slams the door behind him.  I felt the office sake as he slammed the door.   He walks over to me with his fist clenched up.

  I backed away from him as I bumped into his desk.    “I thought I did everything for you and this is how you repay me?!”     he grabs the collar of my coat with one of his hand as his other hand slams into my face.   I try to get of his grip but as I attempt to he throws another punch.  I felt weaker as he punched me again.   He threw another one and as that happened everything went black.