●The puppet & The pupper master● ch4

(⚠️TW:  S3XUAL @SALIT, CH1LD @BUS3, S3LF H@RM⚠️.    WORD COUNT: 1116 )

  I climbed down the ladder giving the sign to Mike that I was back.  The mission was successful.  Mike catches me as I jump off the ladder.   “Did you get it?”    I nod my head “Got it.”    Mike smiled with relief.    “Go lay down before tory gets back.”    As me and Mike walk towards the bunk beds, Kenny shoots up with curiosity and worry.    “Did you get it?”   I grab the radio out of my pocket.   “Got it.”   Kenny let out a small chuckle.    “Heh, you sneaky devil.”    I smirk a little. 

  I went to lay down until I realized that (y/n) was missing. I turned to Kenny.    “Where's (y/n)?”    Kenny looked at me and frowned.    “They went to buy you some time and..  I don’t know, but I hope those shitbids don’t hurt them.”    I frowned at the fact that (y/n) cloud be in danger.    I lay down on the thin board that was so called a bed.  I shut my eyes hoping that (y/n) would be alright.  

   —----  TIME SKIP TO THE MORNING—-
                       PS: still Clementine.

   I woke up from tory poking me with the back of his gun.  I looked at him with a look.   “What?”    “get up.”    We both went silent for a second until he raised his gun.  I sighed as I got up off the bed.  I walked towards the door.  It was just tavia and tory.      “Rebcca, Sraha, Nick and Sarita, you're coming with me.  If you need to use the restroom, use it now.”     I walked up to tavia.    “Where's (y/n)?”     she looked down at me     “none of you business.”    she said with a tone.  Tavia, Rebecca, Sraha, Nick and   Senorita soon left.   Tory walked out with them.

    Kenny and Mike are making a plan on how to deliver the radio to Luke.     “Here's the plan,  Me and Mike will be distracting Tory.  Clem will be delivering Luke the radio.”   
  Mike looked shocked.    “Dude, are you serious?!”   “Do you have an earring problem? Yes Clementine.  I trust her to do this.”    Kenny looked at me with a smile.   “I can do that.”   I said.  Mike sighed disappointed.    “Clem you know you're able to say no if you want to, You don't have to do this just to earn respect.”     “She already has my respect.”   “You know-”     Mike was cut off by the sound of the door opening.

    Kenny quickly grabbed the radio and hid it behind him.   “Alright chickens, let's get to peckin.  And no dilly dolling got that missy?”     I gave Tory the look.   “Did you hear me missy?”   I gave Tory an eye roll.    “Whatever.”    Tory scuffed a little.    “Let's get moving.”   As I started to walk I was introuped by Kenny walking in front of me.    “Oh dear, your pockets are hanging out! They're gonna get snagged.”     I Looked at Kenny with a confused look.  He quickly shoved the radio into my pocket.    Kenny backs up and turns around to face Tory and Mike.    “what?”    Tory gave an eye roll.    “Let's get moving.”

As we walked into the building Bonnie walked up to us.    “She’s with me.”     Tory stopped walking which caused us to stop.    “Shit I totally forgot.”   Tory shoved me towards Bonnie.   “Here, take her.”    “Wait, isn’t she supposed to be with us?”   Kenny said with worry.  Me and Bonnie started at each other.    “Won’t they need my help”    “yeah isn't she supposed to help us?”     Mike said in a worried voice.    “Nope, not today.  I need her help.”    Bonnie places her hand on my shoulder.    “Come on, let's go!”   Tory said in an angry tone towards Kenny and Mike.

   As me and Bonnie walked with each other to the armory.    Bonnie opens the door for me.    “You okay Clem?”   I look back at the door that is now shut with a worried face.    “Look, if I make you uncomfortable just tell me”    I turned to look at Bonnie with a worried look.  I grab the radio out of my pocket reliving it.   I looked down at the radio.    “Oh my god Clem..”      “I need to give this to Luke.  I need you for fifteen minutes to forget where I'm at, please.”      Bonnie sighed.     “Go quickly.   And if you get caught and you mention my name,  Carver will be the least of your problem’s.”    I gave a quick sigh of relief.   “Thank you”  

  I turned to the door quickly and opened it.   I dashed out of the room and ran towards the door that opens to the border up walls.  I slowly open the door without making any noise.  Tory was with Kenny and Mike.  I quickly but quietly ran to the comic store where I first found Luke at.     “Luke!”   I yelled in a whispering tone.   There were blood stains on the floor,  it looked too old to be Lukes.    I walk around the store looking for him.   Until I hear Tory yelling.     “Clementie, get your ass out here!”     Tory opens the  door as I ran towards it.    “What the fuck did I tell you about dilling dolling!”     “but I-”    I was Introuped by Tory slapping me in the face.

   Troy grabbed the back of my neck as he dragged me out of the comic shop.   Kenny and Mike were standing in front of the door that led inside of the building.      “You messed up on the first day!”    Troy threw me in front of Kenny and Mike.  Kenny opens his arm’s out to catch me.   “HEY!”  Kenny snapped at tory.     “Go on and get back in the pod, now! Carver wants to talk.”     Kenny rested his hand on my shoulder as we walked back to the pod. 

    As we walked in the pod I noticed  Luke on the ground.  “Holy shit..”   Kenny whispered.    “They got him..”   “yeah that’s what it looks like..”   me and Kenny said with worry.    Carver rating about how we ‘betrayed’ him.   

  “Who has the other radio.  You have till the count of three.”   Everyone was quiet.   “One.”  I had the radio.   “Two.”   I reached into my pocket to grab the radio.  “I got-”   “I got it!”   Kenny yelled as he quickly snached the radio out of my hand.    Carver placed his hand out, singing Kenny to hand him the radio.

    Kenny walks over and hands Carver the radio.    “Three.”   Kenny chuckled quietly.  I saw (y/n) in front of the door.  They looked so beat up.    I was brought back to face kenny.   “Heh, fucker.”    Carver hits Kenny in the eye with the radio.  Kenny falls to the ground as blood was leaking from his face.    (y/n) looks ferrous.