Chapter 2 "First Mission (Lin Kuei Temple)"

We were all in the plane awaiting for a mission, Johnny told us about the story of when of where he and his friends defeated Shao Khan, Shinnok's escape from the Netherrealm, He and Sonya fighting against their revenant friends. How he saved Sonya from Shinnok, and even trapped him in his own amulet. Better yet how Sonya called him "Johnny."

Johnny: "Raiden told me later that I'm descended from some Mediterranean war cult."

Johnny: " "Bred as warriors for the Gods." "

Johnny: "I've never been able to re-summon that green halo."

Johnny: "Raiden thinks it was a triggered when I saw a loved one about to die..."

Kung Jin: "How 'bout you, Cassie?"

Kung Jin: "Can you summon anything like that?"

Kung Jin: "Or did it skip a generation?"

Takeda: "Take it easy, Jin..."

Cassie: "We didn't need a halo in Darfur..."

Cassie: "Or Iran, or Kurdistan."

Cassie: "Did we, Jacqui?"

Jacqui: "Nope, we didn't."

Jacqui: "Shaolin monks ever send you there, Jin?"

Kung Jin: "I've seen plenty of action."

Kung Jin: "Takeda and I both."

Kung Jin: "Stuff that'd blow your Special Forces minds--"

You decided to step in before things get heated, you looked over at your younger brother who was sitting down. He nodded, you just wanted to make sure nothing gets too heated. You stood up and decided to step in to break this up.

Cassie: "Fuc--"

Y/N: "At ease."

Y/N: "Were all here because we deserve to be."

You decided to say this next sarcastic comment to Jin, for being a asshole.

Y/N: "You're beautiful and and you need snowflakes."

Everyone in the plane chuckled at your comment except Jin. Jin looked red when he heard you say that. Jin was standing up, so you decided to use a technique you've learned from the Marines. There's always a nerve on each side of the jaw. You used your right hand, your thumb and middle finger to push the nerves on the side of his jaws which was painful.

Kung Jin: "Ow Ow please stop!"

Y/N: "Only if you promise to behave."

Kung Jin: "Okay I promise please stop!"

You release your thumb and middle finger from his nerve points. Jin can barely talk which was probably the best thing for him. Cassie smiled over at you, happy that you used your sarcasm and marine techniques to stand up for her. You blushed than you smirked at her, she blushed and quickly turned away. Johnny signals you to go sit down, because he has something to say. You go sit in your seat and Johnny starts to speak.

Johnny: "Now..."

Johnny: "As I'm sure you're unaware, judging from the lack of gift cards..."

Johnny: "Today is our team's six-week anniversary."

Johnny: "Secretary Blake says he's pleased with our progress."

Kung Jin: "You could spit in his hair he'd be "pleased with our progress..." "

You looked over at Kung Jin giving him a warning look, that if he says something sarcastic or tries to be funny that you would get up again push the nerves on each side of his jaw again. Kung Jin saw you and he shut himself up quickly.