Chapter 9 "Wedding Day" (Short)

Today was your big day, the day you will be married to Cassie. You were nervous as hell, but also happy. Your friends Sonya Jax almost everybody you knew was there. Your brother was the best man at the wedding and was standing right next to you on the stage. Moments later Johnny came out with Cassie in her bridal dress. Nothing too excessive but she still looked beautiful. She walked up on the stage and the priest opened his bible and said.

Priest: "Let's start this ceremony."

10 minutes later

Priest: "Who ever doesn't want this couple to get married, speak now or forever hold your peace."

Nobody said anything

Priest: "Very well."

Priest: "Cassandra Cage, do you take Y/N L/N as you're husband?"

Cassie: "I do."

Priest: "Y/N L/N, do you take Cassandra Cage as you're wife?"

Y/N: "I do."

You and Cassie put on the Gold diamond wedding band ring on each others ring finger.

Priest: "I officially announce you both Mr., And Mrs. L/N, you may kiss the bride."

You then kissed Cassie once but passionate. Everybody was cheering. Your brother came over to you and hugged you and you hugged him back. And then your brother hugged Cassie and she hugged him back. Jacqui came up and did the same thing. And then your new in-laws come up and hugged you tightly. You were barely able to breath. Jax came up and hugged you as well. You all left and you take Cassie to you Floridian house that she'll be living in as well. But you have a surprise that she'll love.

As it says at the top it's short I'm sorry but it's late and I'm, tired but I haven't posted a chapter for this story for quite some time now so I decided to post