Chapter 8 "Moving To Florida"

You all have just gotten back from your Netherrealm mission. You saved both of Cassie's parents, she was eternally grateful. Before she loved you normally, but now she loves you more than herself. You checked on Johnny and Sonya, and they were able to walk again. You asked everyone if you wanted to hang out at your place, and everyone said yeah so you are driving to your penthouse, but you decided to play music from 1 of your favorite artists, your radio is a smart tech radio so it can play Spotify and SoundCloud.

Y/N: "I'm going to put on some music if you don't mind.'

Y/B/N,Cassie,Jacqui,Johnny and Sonya: "We don't mind."

You play a few songs from 1 of your favorite artists YoungBoy Never Broke Again. The songs you played are "Lil Top" "White Teeth" "AI Nash" "Outside Today" "Fish Scale" "Green Dot" and "Put It On Me"

"Lil Top"

"White Teeth"

"AI Nash"

"Outside Today"

"Fish Scale"

"Green Dot"

"Put It On Me"

You turn the radio off, and everyone in the car liked the songs you turned off the radio.

Y/N: "What?"

Y/B/N: "What do you mean what?"

Y/B/N: "Those songs are great."

Johnny: "Never new you are a rap fan."

Y/N: "Glad all of you liked it."

Once you all arrived at your penthouse you had to tell everyone the big surprise.

Y/N: "Everyone I have a something to tell you."

Sonya: "What is it Y/N?"

You pull out 7  First Class Airplane tickets to Florida.