chapter 11 - cheeky erik

After school you went straight to see erik's tennis tournament, you didn't have time to change your outfit, you were wearing this comfy sweater and jeans today.

You go inside beverly hills high school, you were amazed of how it is much bigger, nicer, and fancier compared to your school. You asked the student who pass by for direction to the tennis field.

There was maybe 4 tennis field and many people watching the match, you look into each matches, finally you saw erik was playing in one of the field, you come closer and take a sit on the bench.

Erik won 10-5, he shook his opponent hand and back to his side, his coach congratulate him and help him wipe his sweat with towel, he was drinking while his eyes searching for you, when he saw you, he wave and gave you the biggest smile. He said goodbye to his coach and approach you.

Suddenly a group of cool kids that looks like his bestfriends stopping him, they drag him out, he try to escape but they are too many, he turn his head to look at you, you just wave at him and head home.

Today is december 24th, it is pouring rain outside since last night, make it a cold gloomy saturday morning, you take your umbrella and still go working, "what a great weather for early christmas"

In mansion 722, Erik has already awake, he was waiting for you in front of the guest house, he surprise you when you pass by, "Magno".

"God Erik, you scared me" you startled. You still standing under the rain with your umbrella.

"About yesterday, i'm so sorry, i didn't see my friends coming and they just drag me off" he look so sincere like a puppy when apologized.

You smiled, "I totally understand, congratulations, i'm so proud of you".

He goes under the rain and hug you.

"Ugh, erik you make me wet" you try to pushed him away.

He then take your umbrella and now you two fully expose in the rain. You try to cover your head with your hand, "Hey, give it back please, i don't have time to play".

He just drop your umbrella on the floor and hold your hand, then he pull you to run with him to the main house. You both soaking wet. He laughed.

"Happy?" You tossed your long hair to the side and squeeze the water out

"Yes, very" he laughed even harder as he petting your head.

"Thank you" you rolled your eyes and go to the maidroom to change clothes.

_________________

Happy reading :)