chapter 22 - everybody knows

You woke up in erik's bed, he still in deep sleep, spooning you. You get up slowly not to wake him up then tip toeing to the door. You went downstairs and met this long blonde hair girl just entering the house, you both stand in the foyer. "hi, excuse me, who are you?" you politely asked.

"mmmh i'm jamie, lyle's girlfriend, who are you?" She look at you synically from head to toe.

"i'm magno, housemaid here" you answer casually.

"ah i see, where's lyle?" her eyes wandering around.

"umm i think he is in the guest house, still sleeping" you point to the back.

"Ugh okay" she just went there straight.

After freshen up, you went to the kitchen and make breakfast for lyle, his girlfriend, edward feno and craig who were chatting at the backyard terrace near the pool.

Craig went to the kitchen and say hi to you, he then help you making the waffles.
"Why don't you work in my place instead magno, damn lucky erik" craig jokes around.
You dont say anything and just smile.
"Do you want chocolate or honey on top?" You asked him.
"I want you on top" he kept teasing you.
"That's funny craig, breakfast is done, i got heaps job to do, have a nice day" you smile as you take the breakfast plates to the terrace, craig follows you while bringing more plates.
"Thanks magno, please join us" said lyle.
His girlfriend glance at lyle, showing that she dislike your present and you could sense it.
"I need to watering the front yard, enjoy your breakfast guys" you smile and left them.

***

"morning" erik elatedly greet lyle, edward, craig, and jamie who were eating brunch in breakfast room.

"Morning boy, what makes you look so happy today? What happen last night?" Edward feno teasing him.

He just blushing and quickly change the subject, "is everybody out?"

"yep, they're all back home" craig answered.

"ah good, do you guys see magno?" he always wanna know where you are.

"she said she wanna watering the garden, oh that one is for you" said craig.

"hmmm okay" erik eat the waffle that you've already prepare for all of them in the table.

"hey erik, we wanna go strolling around and eat lunch outside, you come with us?" asked lyle.

"sure, i'll tell magno to get ready"

"erik wait, why you asked her to come with us?" jamie interupted.

"because.. she's my girlfriend" he innocently replied.

"She's what? She just told me that she's a maid here" jamie gave him disgusted look.

"Well she's my girlfriend now" just the opposite, erik sounds very proud of that.

"ugh whatever, you're crazy" jamie rolled her eyes.

"jamie stop" lyle warned her, "sorry erik" said lyle while tapping on his shoulder.

"nevermind, i'm not going without her, you all can go" erik left and join you.

***

You were watering the plants as erik come and hugged you from behind, he burried his head on your neck.

"Erik it's ticklish." You kinda shrugged him away.

"Thank you for the breakfast, the waffle is great" he speak gently on your ear as he kissed your neck then his hands start to feel you.

"my pleasure, mmmh erik stop" you turn around and spray him.

"ugh cold magno!" His t-shirt is totally wet now.

You can't stop laughing, "want more?"

"give me that!" he spray you back a lot, you both soaking wet and laughed, you turn off the water tap to stop the mess

"shower?" He just drag you back inside the house to the bathroom upstairs.

__________________________________________

I personally don't like jamie so she become antagonist in this story, things got steamy on the next chapter ;)