Top nova?

It had been a week since the hate sex between nova and tophia and nova wanted to have a tea party. "Hello sweetie". Tophia said as she kissed novas cheek, nova blushed and sat down.  Tophia saw  something on the ground and went to pick it up, she forgot she wasn't wearing anything under her dress. "Tophia," nova whispers under his breath seeing her pink cunt flash at him. He feels himself get up and walk over to her. "I dropped my fork sorry nova"- "and you say I'm the slut"? Nova cuts tophia off sliding his hands to her boobs. Tophia blushes and turns her head. "Nova"- nova cuts her off by squeezing her boobs. "Ah!" Tophia moans as he pulls her back and pins her on the counter. "Nova please"! She moans as her dress gets ripped off, "you made me beg last week now it's your turn brat". He says spreading her legs so he can fit his cock into her hole. "Ngh so warm". He says grabbing her waist and hitting her sweet spot over and over. "Fuck nova please"! She moans her eyes rolling back and saliva falling out her mouth, "no wasting it slut". He says putting his hand over her mouth and forcing his hand in her mouth. "Now daddy  is about to  cum and I want  you to cum with me". "Yes daddy nova"! She yells nearing her end he is to. "Fuck I-I'm cumming"! He yells. Her walls flutter and spew the white liquid onto his cock.