Well you see kids

Nova bumped into him one day at the store and decided to take him to tophia s for a lil spicy in the bedroom. "So this is dhar man"? Tophia asked as her bf and some strange man stood tall and proud. "Yes it's dhar man and he's gonna spice up our time in the bedroom". Nova said as he walked up to tophia smacking her ass. She shivers and she notices dhar man's tent in his pants. 'Damn it's gotta be big'. She thinks as she feels her parties get wet and her face becomes hot. "Alright then let's go". She says pulling   Nova and dhar man. Leading them both to the bed room,  "I'll be in the bathroom give me a second". Tophia said walking to her bathroom. Nova took off his pants only to reveal he's wearing a diaper. "It's not what it looks like". He says as dhar man looks at him, "no it's fine". Dhar man says as he takes off his shirt revealing his abs. A small whimper comes from nova as he sees how fit dhar man is. "Oh your getting all excited for me huh"? Dhar man says walking up to nova and pulling his chin up. "You look so slutty in that dipar. Nova feels his dick become hard and his pre cum drip. Tophia walks in as she's wearing the most beautiful underwear and bra. "Fuck your so hot". Nova says as tophia lays on her bad inviting them to come close. Dhar man can feel his dick itch with pleasure and wanting to be inside her. He slowly moves ontop of her and removes his boxers and slowly slides his cock in her wet cunt. "Ah~". She says as he slowly thrusts in and out of her. "Fuck daddy dhar"! She yells as he quickens his pace and is hit on the side with a dick, it's novas. "Put it in your mouth slut". He says as she turns to put his cock in her mouth. Her head bobbing faster as she's getting fucked senseless. Her eyes roll back and she feels her stomach knot and she's so close to cumming. "Damn your a slut look at your pleading ass". Dhar man says thrusting faster then pulling out to cream on novas face.