So whats Next?

I laid in my bed. It hurt to do anything. I just wanted to go home and curl up into a ball. That day was awful. Dre and I fell off, Both clubs were basically fucked up, I didnt get to see Cardi B and now im in the fuckin hospital. This is some bull shit!!! Im crying and it even hurt to fuckin cry. Why me? Is god punishing me for being a stripper? or maybe cause i fired like 4 people about something something days ago....... thats not my fault i have rules and policies. ughhhh whyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Mini: stop crying. Everything will be ok soon ok?

I blinked twice for no. This is not ok. I cant fuckin move without thinking im bouta die. Everything fuckin hurts. and i still want to know how ive been peeing for the last couple of days cause i cant feel myself pee.

Mini: well on the bright side people can come see you now that your awake

I blinked twice for no. is this bitch out her mind. idek wtf i look like and i wanna know how i pee before anyone else finds out for themself. I know good and well my hair is probably a hot mess and i cant even respond to anybody. Why woud she want to tell people to come see me like i can even have a damn conversation. and im not gonna be blinking with these bitches all day either. my eyes hurt.

the Doctor left me and mini alone and she just kept talking to me.

Mini: Well ricky came to see you but dre hasnt been here. ive been calling him but he wont return my calls. I just hope they have been doing their jobs right while im gone. Money still needs to be made.

Here this bitch go. I closed my eyes hoping that i would just fall asleep or tone out her voice. but i couldnt even do that. seconds later there were 2 female nurses lifting my legs. These bitches put me in a damn diaper!!!!!!!!!!! OHHHHHH my god jesus take me now. soon i felt something cold and one of them was wiping me clean. This is fuckin horrible. someone bring me the nigga that drove into me cause god knows he needs the cussing of his life. After they were done cleaning me and put on a new diaper they put my clothes back and left. and another man came in. He was oh so fine. Brown skinned, nice smile, fresh cut, full lips. lawd thank ya.

??: Hello Ms. Johnson, My name is James Moore and ill be your physical trainer until you are back on your feet and ready to get out of here and back to your normal life. Is that alright with you? blink once for yes and twice for no since im told your not able to speak yet.

Idk what got into me but what came next was astonishing. in a small whisper i responded.

Emani: Yes thats alright with me.

James: woah! your getting there.

Mini: omg she talked!!!!!!!

at this point i wanted to speak more and more. My voice was back and im about to raise hell!!!!

Emani: can i have some tea? Red rose please with 6 sugars and cream

James: ill have the nurse bring that right out to you.

Mini: yay my bestfriend is back!!!! id hug you but that might hurt.

Emani: yea dont. i thought i was gonna die when i woke up to you on my leg. and girl wtf you in here crying for. i should be crying im in a damn diaper. matter fact. * cough, cough, cough*