Shambles

Dre POV

I wanted that niggas head on a fuckin plate. Not only did he try to steal my girl from me but he hurt her in the worst way. I know she thought i hated her and quite frankly i did. All i wanted to do was love her and do everything for her. I know when we started off it was only about sex but the more i seen her and the more i did for her is the more i fell for her. Now here i am... ready to kill for her.

Mini: Dre you good?

Dre: yea just ready to get this nigga

Mini: iight so the plan is to move our cars. Make it seem like no one is home with Emani. Hes gonna come looking for her. When his car pulls up in the lot we will be waiting we wont shoot him yet.

Dre: why not???

Mini: i want him to suffer. After we tie him up we put him in the trunk of my car then drive his car back to his house. Then we take him back and bring him to the lair.

Dre: i really dont wanna see this nigga no more mini. He will suffer enough with a bullet in his fuckin brain. Hes not about to do what he did and live another second with me.

Mini: iight. fine.... when we see him its a go.

Jacobs POV

I sat in my sisters room and watched as she slept peacefully. I could only imagine the pain she felt. How helpless she was. It made me even more angry. Soon i heard the front door open. I tightened my grip on my gun then stepped out the room. I aimed and stood still waiting for the person to turn around. He was lucky i didnt shoot cause it turned out to be ricky.

Ricky: aye man easy i work for mini. i was here this morning.

Jacob: man you got a key too?

Ricky: yea man we all do. Put the gun down.

Jacob: nah man everybody lookin for James.

Ricky: the doctor? What he do?

Jacob: he hurt my sister man.

Ricky: what do you mean by hurt?

Jacob: he drugged her and had his way with her in bed.

Ricky: where is she now?

Jacob: shes in her room sleeping now. She had a police officer bring her home after she sneaked out then came home and cried her eyes out. We had her smoke a blunt and take a hot bath then she climbed in the bed and fell asleep.

Ricky: damn. So mini and Dre are out there now looking for him?

Jacob: yea you aint see them?

Ricky: nah the lots empty.....well at least i think its empty. they probably moved their cars. i see Emani's car in the lot but thats it.

Jacob: thats probably part of the plan. but gear up incase they loose him. If he makes his way up here hes after Emani.

Ricky: iight man. im to the closet ill be back.

Jacob: iight

Before i could turn around the door flew open. I turned and it was james. i lifted my gun and shot but missed by a couple inches. He decided to shoot back and caught me in my leg. I hit the floor and ricky came back just on time. After a small shoot out ricky shot james right in the middle of his forehead.

Emani: oh my god!

After that outburst Emani was passed out on the floor.

*Emani POV*

I woke up in a hospital bed. Last thing i remembered was seeing the hole in James' head. It was so small but i knew what it had meant. James was dead. He got what he deserved but seeing him laid out like that gave me the shivers. right after that i had blacked out. When i rolled over in the bed mini was asleep in the chair.

Emani: Miiiiiiinnnnniiiiiii!!! Wake ya ass up hoe theres a needle in my wrist and my head feels heavy....... BITCH WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!

She jumped out her sleep and rubbed her eyes.

Mini: finally you wake ya ass up. You hit ya head hard on that table. I thought you woulda at least woke up when they were doing the rape kit on you.

Emani: i did wake up. in my god damn dreams. james was hovering over me with this grin on his face. I couldnt wake myself up.

Mini: damn im sorry. well dre is in the other room with Jacob. They both got shot and ricky is at the police station.

Emani: damnnnnnn i wanna go see him.

Mini: yea woulld be able to after they see you. you gotta wait until their done checking you out.

Emani: ugh.... NURSE!!!!!

She came running along with doctors.

Nurse: yes Ms. Johnson is everything alright?

Emani: yea can i take the needle out my arm now so i can go see my friend. i wanna go home.

Nurse: Im afaid not you lost a lot of blood and have a Mild concussion due to the fact that you hit your head on the way down to the floor.

Emani: ok then just swing the moving hook over so i can start walking. i wont leave i promise.

My ass was outa here the first damn chance i got. Fuck this hospital. I wheeled my way to dre and jacobs room. Dre was up watching the game while Jacob looked to be sleep.

Dre: hey pretty girl. your finally up. I heard you hit that table hard.

Emani: yea i guess so. my head feels like shit.

Dre: damn. well dont just stand there come here.

I got into his bed with him and he held me close. He got shot in the right arm so he held me with his left. i laid my head on his chest. it felt so warm and safe right where i was. Soon i slowly began to drift off to sleep then i heard a loud bang then came POP! POP! POP! Dre and i both woke up and flew out the bed and onto the floor during our frantic attempt to take cover i accidently ripped out my IV and there was blood spitting everywhere. Dre quickly wrapped it and then taped it together. so much for having more blood. Then i remembered jacob was next to us. I tried to shake him awake but he seemed to be out cold. I couldnt just drag him with me so i left him there. i hated to leave him for a couple minutes too long and all 3 of us could be dead. i had to leave him. We crawled our way to the bathroom and dre stood in front of me. if anybody was to come in here to shoot dre would rather die while putting up a fight before me dying. he really cares for me. while i sat praying for no one to come into the room the devil took my prayers and twisted it into his own way. soon a man in a mask opened the bathroom door. dre kicked him dead in the nuts and punched him out then took the gun. The other man was took quick. he shot dre in his other arm. i picked up the gun myself. My hand Violently trembled while i held it.

Man: Just the women im looking for.

I lifted the gun and tried to shoot it. what happened next only frustrated me more. The gun was empty and i was stuck in the bathroom doorway. Dre was on the floor bleeding from his arm and passed out and who knows when the other man in the mask would wake up. I was dead for sure. The man in the mask laughed and raised his gun but someone was behind him.

Man: any last words?

I smiled and said

Emani: Gang!

Man: gang?

POP!

Mini: Gang shit BITCH!!!