The second booklet

“This old guy, is he a pervert? Although he is doing me a favour, but who can withstand being tortured like this everyday?”

After using his qi to heal his injuries, he silently cursed in his heart.

He returned to his own room, and was about to rest when he suddenly saw in the middle of the stone table, there was a blue little booklet. It should not be something that came along with the dormitory, this was…

“Could it be something that was left behind by that old guy?”

Ye Qingyu wondered what it was.

The little booklet did not have a label, and seemed to be a thin journal that was handwritten. The writing on it was slightly disarrayed, covered with tiny characters. Occasionally there would be some diagrams of the human body scrawled into amess. Only through severe concentration could one make out what was written.

Ye Qingyu flicked through several pages, slowly realising that it should be a cultivation recording regarding how to consolidate more yuan qi kindlings for further Spirit springs.

Regarding the information and mantra, Ye Qingyu had actually researched a lot about this topic in the public libraries. He had already achieved a basic understanding into this subject so he had already decided to attempt to excavate the second Spirit spring within the next few days.

But the technique within this booklet, was far more profound and complete than what he had gleamed from the libraries. Especially some eccentric teachings contained within, it seemed that it went against common sense and was something that Ye Qingyu had never considered before. But with his insight and perception, after scrutinising it and visualising it, he knew that these techniques were absolutely possible. Moreover it would lead to a better result with less effort. It was a brilliant method.

“If I follow the method outlined in this book to train, the speed will increase considerably!”

Ye Qingyu read over this booklet several times in detail, confirming that the information contained within was valid. He decided to follow the method outlined by the booklet as the cultivation method he would use to excavate his second Spirit spring.

At this time, the sun was already gradually setting in the west.

Ye Qingyu went to the canteen for dinner and on the way there, he did not bump into any familiar faces. Everyone was second year students, and he completely did not recognise any of them and simply returned back to his living quarters, training in confinement.

Within the little courtyard.

“The first Spirit spring has already been excavated but the second Spirit spring is by far not enough. Within the Spirit spring stage, I must make preparations for future success. I must construct a stable foundation for my martial path while I am in this stage.”

Ye Qingyu had a determined will.

His inner yuan activated, the surrounding air currents changed and yuan qi of Heaven and Earth began converging onto his body.

Following the instructions in the booklet, he stimulated his inner yuan. Strands upon strands of yuan qi entered into his body, following the meridians into his four limbs and bones, and in the end, arrived into the dantian world.

The dantian world in the human body, was endless and without boundary. This was the key attribute of the yuan qi martial path. Ye Qingyu could already observed within using inner vision the dantian vision so he chose to consolidate the second yuan qi kindling a hundred thousand miles away from the first Spirit spring.

A large amount of yuan qi of Heaven and Earth was being gathered.

Time passed minute by minute.

Because he had already had previous experience, this time consolidating a yuan qi kindling for Ye Qingyu, could be said to to drive a lightweight chariot on a familiar road.* Following the method in the booklet to consolidate yuan qi, his speed was even greater and the inner yuan being refined was even purer.