BHAIYAA!

Garima rushed into her her room and hugged her tightly and kissed her cheeks, crying hard.

“Khushi… I missed you my daughter!”

Khushi looked at Garima in utter shock, her mother whom threw her away? She asked her about it. Garima told her all truth about Rekha kidnapped Khushi when was a baby.

“Amma?” She found solace in her mother’s arms and cried bitterly at her fate.

“Khushi? What happened? Who made you cry like this dear?”

“I’m pregnant Amma.. Arnavji’s child.. He left me all alone.” She sobs hard.

Garima was dumbfounded by her words and noticed Khushi’s mangalsutra.

“This…”

“We were already married, that marriage was just for family’s sake. Suddenly he left me saying he got bored of me..” She told her mother.

They heard a loud sound from door, saw DADI stand there with pale face, she heard everything.

She went Khushi and took her hands to hit herself and asking for her forgiveness.

“Why Dadiji? Why are you apologising?” She asked.

“Rekha had a child with my son, I thought you were her child. My granddaughter! I was the sinner who separated you and Chote.. I told him that you are his SISTER. THAT’S WHY HE LEFT YOU..” Dadi broke down in tears.

Khushi and Garima froze in shock. He left because he thought she is his sister? Because of Dadiji’s misunderstanding?

“He wished for you to never learn this matter. He left for your good.. Its all my fault.. No Khushi.. We still can correct this issue.. Go to London bitiya. Go there meet him, tell him the truth"

“Haan Khushi go there bring Damad Ji back!” Her mother supported her.

Khushi wiped her tears, laad governor.. How could he be this stupid? He thought her as his sister? Everything he said that was a lie? He loves her.

_____________

Two days later..

Khushi into his Office in London..

“I would like to meet Mr. Raizada.”

“Do you have any appointment with him today ma’am?” receptionist asked her.

As she opened her mouth, she saw him walking down the stairs. He avoided her and just walk away, ignoring her.

“ARNAVJI! ARNAVJI STOP!” She calls never fall into his ears.

She fumed in anger and her pregnancy hormone strike hard. “BHAIYAA!” She shouted the whole office looked at them.

His moments stopped, his eyes are red with tears. The word he most afraid of her calling him that. She know everything? He dragged her to his cabin in anger, did Dadi told her everything?

At cabin,

Khushi noticed her photo frame on his table. After pushing her away, he was missing her?

“How did you know?”He asked her, his heart beats faster.

Khushi smiled at him, “Dadiji told me. I was shocked but I also love you Arnavji. So what is the big deal?”

Arnav frowned at her words as she hugged him suddenly and said to his horror.

“Let’s be together.. ” she hugged his waist and buried her face in his embrace

“Khushi, we are siblings?! For God sake stop playing around!” He looked at her in fear.

Khushi burst out of laughter, not able to hold it any longer.

Arnav looked at her in confusion, puzzled.

She tip toed and kissed his lips, he was at a lost of what to do. Normally he would react unconsciously. Now that he was reacting consciously, it would naturally be different. One could react physically, but it was much harder to stop reacting from one’s heart.

She hugged his neck hurriedly, “I have experience Arnavji.. I learned from you after all.” her words pricked his heart.

She bit his nose with anger and tears, “I’m sorry for wasting your affords to leave me Arnavji. But I’m not your sister. I’m Payal’s sister, so stop claiming her rights.”

“What the? Payal’s sister?”

Khushi pecked his lips. “You’re right.”

Arnav stopped his movements. Then, he got up and carried Khushi in his arms made her sit on his office table.

“How?”

“What do you mean by how? Do you want to be my brother that much ah? You will believe Dadiji’s words but not mine?”She asked him seriously.

He kissed her with a smile. “Okay, I will believe you.”

“Good boy.. No. Arnavji can you be a bad boy this once.” She said with seductively, reminding their first love making after their marriage.

___________

He drove her his apartment, she told him the whole thing about Rekha in his car.

He picked up in his arms and put her carefully on his bed, and kissed her with full of passion and desire. He held her in his embrace, rubbing her sweating face.

“Khushi, let’s have a child.”

“Arnavji.. Woh.. I am already pregnant..” She said with teary eyes.

An expression of unbelievable surprise appeared on his face.

"Khushi we're going to be a parent." His voice was slightly shaking as he continued.

She sobs hard in his arms, how would he know how much she suffered because of his impulsiveness.

"Laad governor!" She humphed.

To be continued…

Please hit vote and let me know what you think about this chapter, next chapter with be the last chapter. Tq for your support, I start a new story 'TALE OF KHUSHI THE GOLD DIGGER'. Please do read it, tq