𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍 | 𝟼 𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢

╔

╔. ■ .═══════╗

6 January 2006

FRIDAY

╚═══════. ■ .╝

"𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 '𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍, we're startin' the first meeting of the year!" Draken calls out, gaining everyone's attention.

As rehearsed, all Toman members hurriedly formed two straight lines, making a pathway towards the ascending steps of the shrine. Bowing deep at their waists, they all coursed a, "good evening, Commander!" as Mikey walked through. 

Once Mikey and the two vice-leaders reached their positions atop the staircase, the crowds quietened, paying all their regards onto their leaders. 

"Happy new year, everyone," Mikey began, a small smile etched on his face, before it fell into something serious, "if you aren't aware, on the night of Christmas there was a conflict between a few members of Toman and The Black Dragons. We've been informed of the happenings by the testimony of four members."

A few whispers flew amongst Toman, voicing their thoughts of concern and confusion. 

"Hakkai, please come forward," [y/n] called, and all members of Toman parted to allow the blue-haired boy to pass, and make his way to the front.

"I take full responsibility," Hakkai apologises, turning to face the crowd, "the conflict started because of a lie – it wasn't my sister who needed protecting; but in fact it was myself. Because of this, I ended up dragging Toman, who I consider my family."

At Hakkai's final statement, he bowed at his waist, expression completely apologetic and shameful. 

Mucho stepped forward, "don't worry, Hakkai, the root of all conflict starts small," he reassures, giving the boy a nod.

"We won, anyways," Nahoya added with a grin.