Demi-Human Country - Silvert

*Note: Hey there readers! ArcVme is here! I'm so sorry that I didn't update for 2 months. RL hit me badly and I have almost no time to write. Don't worry, I'll finish this story (This story will finish after Cal Mira arc and before Turtoise arc.). That's all. Happy reading you all :).

The morning after eating our breakfast, we packed up our things and continued our journey. After last night, Naofumi and I are dating now. We also told everyone about our current relationship, which make our group congrats us. I can saw the sad look on Raphtalia's face, Ake and surprisingly, Filo. I feel sorry for Raphtalia and Ake...but Filo?

On the cart, I laid down with my head on Naofumi's lap while he rubbing down my head. Suddenly, I coughing so hard because of the burns.

"Rimuru, are you okay?!" He asked in evident concern.

"I'm *cough!* fine, Naofumi."

He shook his head. "No, you're not. This burns... is not normal. It can't be healed."

"It's a curse, Sir Naofumi." Ake suddenly said. "It only can be cured by holy water. Though it's only a Church who have that thing, I'm sure Church in Silvert also have that."

"I see...then we need to go there as fast as possible. We can't let her wounds got worse than this." Naofumi suggested which make everyone nodded in aggrement.

It took nearly two more days of travel to pass the border. Even though I insisted that I'm okay, Naofumi make sure to keep my position relaxed.

Only a few minutes after we crossed Silvert's Territory, we were stopped by a group of Demi-Humans in regal armor. The majority of them were Wolfmen, but one had wings and one was a rabbitman.

They immediately knelt in front of us. "Lord Shield. It's an honor to meet you at last." One of the Wolfmen said.

"And who are you?" Naofumi asked them.

"We've been sent by the Council to bring you back to Siltvelt safely. We've all been worried sick since we heard you were summoned to Melromarc." The others nodded in response.

Naofumi glanced at his party members. "How far is it to the capital from here? We've been on the move for a while, and one of us is injured."

"Naofumi, I said I'm-"

"Only a day's walk from here."

The hero breathed a sigh of relief. "That would be great."

"Come, then. We don't have any time to waste." The wolfman whistled sharply, and the rest of the demi-humans snapped to attention. I was impressed by their coordination.

"Come on Filo. Let's get going so we can rest in a real bed for once."

On the carriage, I stayed at Naofumi's side while Raphtalia said. "You know, it feels like forever since I've heard Siltvelt's language being spoken." She mused.

"Really? All sounds the same to me because of my shield. Is it really that much different?" Naofumi asked.

"Same to my case." I responded.

She nodded. "Yes. My...parents taught me the basics of the language in case of emergencies, but I'm far from fluent. The syllables are far different from Melromarc's tongue."

"Your parents sound like they were pretty cautious, Miss Raphtalia."

"Yes, they were..." Raphtalia muttered with a sad look before she managed to crack a smile. "Naofumi-sama and Rimuru-sama are quite the same way."

"After everything happened, we should be more careful." Naofumi responded.

"Indeed. You never know what can happen if you're not careful." I added.