Two • The Brothers

Cynthia was roaming around the castle. She was done with the task Cara had assigned her so she was free. But she wasn't used to remain idle. So she decided to find Cara and ask if she had some other task for her.

"Excuse me, have you seen Cara?" Cynthia asked a maid.

"She was supervising the maids in the West wing." said the maid and continued with her work.

Cynthia thanked her which was ignored by the maid. She huffed and left for the West wing.

As she entered the corridor of West wing, all she could notice was the erotic art displayed on the walls. The walls were filled with the paintings glorifying sex. It seemed as if it was a temple of sex where someone worshipped women's body.

Her eyes couldn't stop noticing the details. Especially the full bosom of women in most of the portraits. Something she wished she could have for herself.

Just looking at those paintings was making her feels things. She desperately wished to have a man who could worship her body.

"What am I even thinking?" She dismissed the thought and continued to look for Cara.

As she neared a door to one of the many suites in the castle, she heard moans and grunts and groans. She was confused about what was happening inside the suite.

So she bent down and looked inside through the keyhole.

It was Cara. Her dress was pulled up to her abdomen. A handsome, naked man was pushing in and out of her. Cara was a moaning mess.

And then Cynthia remembered Thea's words.

"And the youngest of them is Zyaire who has the evil of lust. Avoid him at all costs if you want to protect your virginity."

"So he is Zyaire?" She whispered to herself.

"Yes, it's him." A strange voice agreed from her behind.

Cynthia jolted up and turned around. A man was standing there, with his hands crisscross against his chest, looking at her with an impenetrable gaze.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to intrude. I was just..." She stopped midway.

"You were curious." He stated.

Cynthia quietly nodded with her gaze on the floor.

"You don't look like a girl desperate to get laid. But a girl who is desperate to rob libraries."He said knowingly.

That caught her attention. Because he was right.

"How do you know I want to rob libraries?" She asked, confused at how he got to know that.

"You are a clueless girl. Let it go, but next time don't come roaming into this wing. You know the reason, right?" He advised.

"Yes." The reason was Zyaire.

"Good. Now bring me some alcohol. I'll be in the balcony." He commanded and left.

"But where will I found alcohol?" She asked clueless about alcohol 's whereabouts in the castle.

He stopped and turned around to look at her. He gave her a weird look before saying, "Leave it, I'll get it myself." And started walking towards the bar.

However, he felt a strong gush of air hit him out of blue. He steps halted at what just happened.

"How did this happen?"

•••

Cynthia ran from the West wing after what she witnessed and the guy she encountered.

But she wondered who he was. The castle only had female servants. So he was definitely not a servant. That is also crystal clear from his princely looks.