Chapter Fourteen Continues

Mary's POV
Today is the day that my best friends, Rose and Daniella, will be here. When I told my mom that they would be paying a visit to our home first before going to the hotel that they booked for us to stay at, she was excited. Mom was very excited to see Rose and told me that she was a shipper for both Daniella and Rose. and that she is happy that she is getting the ship sailing.
Lol, I laughed at my mom's reactions. Sometimes, I wonder if mom knew she was getting older but behaved like a teenager who just turned.
Daniella called me to inform me when they were about to board, telling me that in about 11 hours' time late last night But she told me to prepare some meals for them to eat when they land. which I did first thing in the morning as soon as I finished my chores.
As I was about to watch a movie, my phone rang, and when I picked it up, it was Rose telling me that they just left the airport and would be arriving at my house any moment from now.
I told her it was okay and I would be waiting, as their meals were already prepared and waiting for them to eat. Then, I ended the call and continued what I was doing.
The movie that I picked was The School for Good and Evil. I decided to pick it up due to Netflix recommendations and reviews I have seen online.
When I was almost done with the movie, the bell rang, and I opened it. Behold, my girl is heavy and beautiful. While Rose saw me and smirked at me, stating it was a surprise for me to find Daniella pregnant.
I felt like an aunt getting a niece for the first time. Commonly, these were my best friends who were married to each other. I was told that I would be the godmother to their kids, and I beamed.
Laughing at me, they both entered and ran to hug my mom. Everywhere was an adjourned meeting with happiness. We quickly went to my room upstairs, with my mother taking it due to her health. And staying in the second-biggest room with a toilet that I used for a storage room. I cleared all the necessary things that I didn't need by throwing some away, selling some that were still good, and keeping some that were important and still useful.
Smiling ear to ear, I told them everything that I wanted them to know. They didn't judge me, but Rose was telling me what would happen if he did this to get married to me. I brushed it off, telling her it wasn't possible for him to fall in love with me.
And she asked me why I wouldn't find someone descended who can love and then instantly knew my reactions and how I felt. They changed the topic and gave words of encouragement.
After we talked about almost everything, we decided to take our discussion to the hotel, and I drove them there after booking the most expensive hotel in Barcelona.
The name of the hotel is Grand Hotel La Florida. They paid for a penthouse with several rooms where we could get some time and catch up on the good old days.
We entered the hotel, and let's just say it was very beautiful and expensive, of course. We met the receptionist after I found a place to park my car and carried my clothes and other things that I would be using there for the four days that they would be there.

The inside of the hotel hall: