Pirates!

(3rd Person Pov)

"Where are they.. it's already morning.." Luffy kicked a rock out of boredom.

"You don't suppose they slept in?" Zoro responded.

"Am I just overly sensitive? I can hear 'go!' coming from the north direction.." Nami listened closely with her ear.

"GOOOOOOOO...!!!"

"The north!?" Usopp uttered. "Im positive!" The Navigator replied.

"Hey! What's going on?" Y/N asked the liar. "There's another entrance into the village in the north but.." Usopp claimed.

"Don't tell me you got it all wrong!" Luffy exclaimed. "They talked about the plan here.. so I thought they'd attack from this side!'

"Hurry! Which way are they going to attack the village from?" Luffy said.

"Going in that direction it'll only take 3 minutes! The landscape on that side us basically the same as this one all we have to do is prevent them from coming on top of the slope!!" Usopp explained.

"Oh no! That's where we docked our ships!! My treasure is going to be robbed!" Nami shouted.

"I only need 20 seconds to get there!" Luffy bolted away, Y/N running after.

"Damn! Then our oil trap preparation are useless!" The long nosed boy panicked.

"Damn it!" Nami exclaimed.

"Nami! What are you doing!?" Zoro noticed the girl behind him.

"Ah! Help! I'm slipping!" She struggled in the oil before gripping onto Zoro's shirt.

"Waah!! Let go idiot!" Zoro fell face first onto the oil. "Oops! Sorry!"

"I got up.." Nami said as she left the oil. "Thanks!"

"Waah..!" Zoro slid down the slope.

"Eh... sorry! But my treasure is in danger!" Nami put her hand up a little.

"You find your own way up!" She ran off. "Nami! I'm going to kill you!" Zoro shouted.

"I won't let them get to the village.. those guys run so fast I lost sight of them already!" Usopp ran.

"Run north! Run north!" Luffy continously said as he ran with Y/N.

"If they dare touch my treasure, I'll never forgive them!" Nami ran too.

"GOOOOOO!!!!" The pirates cheered as they ran up the slope. "Ahaha! Don't let anyone live!"

Suddenly the pirates in front got hit by a bunch of small rocks causing them to fall back.

"There's someone.. up on the slope!"

"You are.." Jango noticed.

"IM CAPTAIN USOPP! IVE BEEN WAITING FOR HERE FOR YOU GUYS!"

"I've made all preparations! If you don't want to die retreat at once!" The long nosed boy exclaimed.

"Damn! I can't get up there!" Zoro desperately tried running up the oiled slope.

"Eh!? We reached the village!?" Luffy exclaimed. "The hell!? I thought we were running to the shore?" Y/N panted.

With Usopp

'Huh? Where the hell are those two.. weren't they running ahead of me?' Usopp questioned about Y/N and Luffy.

"You're the one.. who overheard our plans what do you want?" Jango asked the boy.