Chapter 2: New Recruits!

Y/n began to wake up as he stared at the ceiling.

Y/n: I'm...at home? Was that all a dream?

Y/n sat up before seeing the cord coming out of his chest.

Y/n: Oh...It wasn't...

???: Of course, it wasn't.

Y/n: Huh?

A lump that was next to Y/n started moving before a short girl with brown hair in long twin ponytails and green eyes came from under the covers naked.

???: It was no dream. You looked like a monster last night.

Y/n: Uh...Who are you?

Ruruko: I'm Ruruko Nimura! I'm a pawn for boss sitri!

Ruruko stood up showing off her naked body as Y/n blushed.

Y/n: How about you put some clothes on before standing up...

Ruruko: Oh...Sorry. I'm surprised though you are taking things really calmly.

Y/n: Well, I was thinking someone was gonna explain something.

Ruruko: That's right. Boss Sitri will explain everything at school. 

Y/n: Okay. I'm Y/n L/n by the way.

Ruruko: Nice to meet you, Y/n. Let's get dressed and grab breakfast on the way to school.

Ruruko left Y/n's room to look for the bathroom while Y/n stayed until his face turned red.

Y/n: That was my first time seeing a girl naked! Is this a dream?!

~Skip~

Y/n and Ruruko were now dressed for school as Y/n uniform consist of a white shirt, tie, and slacks while Ruruko just wore the Kuoh Academy Female Uniform.

Y/n: So what are you?

Ruruko: Hmm?

Y/n: That girl last night said she was a devil. Are you one too?

Ruruko: Mmhmm. Everyone in the student council is. You're one too.

Y/n: I am?

Ruruko: Boss Sitri made you one last night and you fainted. Boss found that you went to Kuoh and found your home address so we took you there. I stayed to heal you.

Y/n: Heal me?

Ruruko: Devils can heal each other but it has to be through physical touch which is why we were both naked.

Y/n: I see...

Ruruko: We're here!

Ruruko had brought Y/n to a Cafe before heading inside as Y/n waited outside. Ruruko came out with two pretzels and she handed one to Y/n.

Ruruko: Here. I paid for you.

Y/n: I can't accept this.

Ruruko: Come on. You are one of us now!

Y/n looked at Ruruko to see her smiling brightly before he took the pretzel and began to eat it.

Y/n: This is the first time I've had someone pay for me...Pochita...have we reached our dream?

Ruruko: Let's get moving or we'll be late.

Y/n: R-Right.

~Skip~

Y/n was now standing in the Student Council office with Sona sitting behind a desk and the other members standing beside her.

Sona: I'm glad you could join us, Y/n.