50

Chapter 50

(Y/n's POV)

It was the last exam today. The very last exam of my university life indeed. The rectangular shaped classroom which was completely silent even few moments ago started getting filled with noises as soon as the bell rang. The noise of turning papers, small chit-chats were all over the room. While everyone was busy talking with their friends, I sat on my desk silently and thought how fast time got passed. Sitting there, the four solid years felt like nothing but a blink of an eye. And somewhere in my mind I wished if this time could last a little longer. Meanwhile some of my friends came to me. We exchanged some words, gave hugs and warned not to forget each other. After waving them goodbye, I left the classroom. Yet I had some other things to deal with.

I was looking for someone. I looked here and there but he wasn't seen anywhere. I bit my lips. I realized I should've kept an eye on him in the classroom. But it was too late for that. I scolded myself and started walking along the hallway while looking around for him. Suddenly I bumped into a tall figure that I hadn't noticed at all before the collision. "Sorry." I apologized and passed by him. "Hey, Y/n." I heard a familiar voice speaking up which made me turn back.

"Oh, it was you?"

"Seems like you're in a hurry." Namjoon said with a smile on his face.

"Well, I'm searching for Taehyung. Have you seen him somewhere?"

"Taehyung? I saw him leaving the classroom about 20 minutes ago."

I pursed my lips and said, "I think I'll have to call him then."

Namjoon glanced around, hiding his hands in his pockets. "It's really over then, huh?" He told.

"Right. Felt like everything happened so soon." I replied.

"I'm gonna miss y'all so much." He smiled sadly.

"Hey, are you upset already?"

"Do I look upset?"

"You do."

"I can't help it, Y/n. Changes are hard."

I shook his shoulder lightly. "Come on, it's not like that we're getting lost forever or something. We'll still keep in contact and meet up whenever we'll feel like."

I said, "We still have lots of things to do together. I still have to see my friends getting married, creating a family and hear their babies calling me 'aunt'."

Namjoon bursted into laughter. "You're good at changing moods."

I laughed in reply.

"Anyways, do you have any plan for today?" Namjoon questioned.

"Umm...yes." I replied. "Jimin said he will take me on a date."

He grinned, more likely smirked. "You're really living your best life."

And I just smiled shyly in reply.

"Why did you ask, by the way?"

"Oh, I've discovered a new bookstore behind the supermarket. Vintage themed bookstore with a cafe within it. If you were free we could have checked it out together."

My face beamed with excitement. "Sounds great! Are you free tomorrow?"

"Yes."

"Then why don't we go tomorrow?"