24

Chapter 24

The vehicle halted just beside the road, a typical busy road in the middle of the day. The atmosphere was quite calm because the sun was hiding behind a deep layer of clouds. But it kept the weather warm enough. The place was unfamiliar to me as I looked around, I had never been in that place. I was clueless about what Taehyung had in his mind. I followed him as he opened his seatbelt and got off from the car. An empty beach caught my eyes. "Come with me." He said.

We passed the entrance and enetered inside, leaving small footprints on the sand. There was no one around except two of us. A cool breeze welcomed us as soon as we got inside. It was cool and calm, just like the morning air that you get after waking up very early in the morning. The beach was abandoned but it was beautiful. I tried to find logic behind the abundance of that place. It had everything it needed. Teal colored water, light golden sand, green trees, and a fabulous sky over it. What else does it need?

Taehyung was slowly walking towards the water. And I was following him like a lost kid on the street while seeing the beauty around. Birds were flying on the sky in groups, but I failed to identify which birds were they. The edge of the ocean couldn't be seen properly. All I can say it was enormous, it was infinite.

The huge waves were crashing down on the shore with much force and sound creating white foam. Perhaps the sound was a bit loud, but there was peace in it. They were getting mixed up again in the ocean right after landing on the ground. On the other hand, I found a rhythm in the sound of the flowing water. It was not less than music. It had an uniqueness of it's own.

It wasn't like a typical beach with lots of people and sound. Rather it was empty, crowd-free and calm. And I was glad that it was lonely. That's why it was rare, it was charming. Some things are better to be less known to people and it's true. Well, it really wasn't lonely. It had the nature with it. And together, they made a great view.

Taehyung kept walking towards the water, where the waves were falling. I slowly came and stopped beside him. We spent some time in silence. I was waiting patiently for him to start the conversation. "You liked this place?" He asked, eyes still fixed on the ocean.

"Yeah, it's beautiful." I replied.

He inhaled fresh air and started saying, "I found this place few years back. I still remember, that day I fought with my Mom. I clearly don't remember what exactly was the reason behind that. I got very angry and left the house. I was walking on the streets aimlessly. As time passed, my anger cooled down and I started feeling guilty. I was passing this road and suddenly noticed this place. I don't know what came up to my mind, I came inside and I was amazed by it's beauty. The time was little before sunset and that's why the view was unexpectedly beautiful. I sat here for long time. My mind got better with time. I felt like I shouldn't have shouted at Mom. We could have talked out the things in a good way. I felt like I should go back and apologize to her. Since then whenever I feel sad, angry, frustrated, exhausted or whatever I come and sit here until I feel ok. This place is abandoned for years and even government has no attention towards it."

"Whatever, this place helps me to cool down and I don't know how. If you want to spend some time alone then I'll definitely suggest this place. Before that day I didn't know just looking at the ocean can give you mental peace amd satisfaction." He said.

He looked at me once he finished. "I know how you're feeling right now. And I thought you'll like this place. I've never told anyone about this place cause I think it's rare. And till today I've never seen anyone around here. You can try this method. I think you'll feel a bit okay." He said.

"Okay...I got it." I nodded my head. He said, "Can you do something?"

"What is it?" I asked.

"Draw something here." He said pointing at the wet sand as he got more close to the waves. I cocked my eyebrows and looked at him. "Come on, do it." He said eagerly.