29 || Great.

Midoriya and his friends walked out of the school, joking about normal stuff until they were alone on the sidewalk. He'd already told them about Momo at lunch, now all that left was the police-Masaaki situation.

     "So, has anyone kept up with what's going on online with the Masaaki situation?" Midoriya asked. Mei shook her head, "I was busy with my babies and spying on you three."

    Midoriya thought for a moment, "I would say you're joking but I know you too well." Togeike snickered, "No, I haven't, but Shinsou was on his phone earlier."

    Shinsou looked at the three of them, noticing their expectant stares. He sighed, "For the most part, people are putting this on the police rather than us."

     "For the most part?" Midoriya asked, nervousness bubbling up inside him. Shinsou nodded.

     "There are a few people who blame us, because if we hadn't ever been a thing, Masaaki and the others wouldn't have been injured in the first place."

     Togeike and Midoriya stopped in their tracks, Mei halting after she noticed them stop walking. Togeike's eyes widened, "Uh, 'the others'?"

     Shinsou buried his face in his hands and groaned, "Yeah. Others."

     Midoriya waved his hands around, "Elaborate, please."

     Shinou let his hands fall away from his face and to his bag, "Only two others, that I know of. All were detained forcefully, only Masaaki and one other were actually injured at all. One was a woman with fluffy pink hair and a high voice. Nothing like Togeike's, but a high voice. The other two had robotic quirks."

     "Shit." Togeike muttered. Midoriya let out a quiet, distracted 'language'.

     "We can't tell anyone we look nothing like that because then we'll be giving them an idea of what not to look for in a suspect." Mei said, rocking back and forth on her feet as she thought.

     "And we can't tell them nothing, because then they'll think we're avoiding the subject, and the police will think they're on the right track." Shinsou continued.

     The four kept walking in silence. They arrived at the shed and sat in their seats they used to talk to Valor, Midoriya hopping onto his spinny chair nearby.

     "So..." Midoriya started, "How do we respond?"

     Mei bounced against her chair, "Uh, why don't we address it after this week's patrols, during the talk section of the video."

     Togeike looked over at her, "Why not now?" She asked. Shinsou mumbled something nobody could hear, but it sounded like backing her question.

     "Well, if we wait, we can see how many more incidents happen and also gauge how people are responding to the arrests as time goes by. Then we can respond accordingly." She said, picking up one of her inventions and inspecting it.

     Togeike and Shinsou stared at her while Midoriya smiled, "That actually makes sense. Plus, addressing it on a larger platform is probably a better idea."

     Shinsou shrugged, "When she's not talking about stalking us, she's pretty smart." Togeike scoffed, smacking him in the back of the head, "She's literally in the support course, obviously, she is."

     Rubbing the back of his head, Shinsou rolled his eyes. Midoriya chuckled and got up, going to a drawer and pulling out his Valor outfit for patrol.

     Valor rested against a wall for a moment. He'd been bouncing between different crimes around the city, and he hadn't run into any heroes yet.

     "Okay, uh, who's on patrol right now?" Valor asked into his microphone. There was a pause and the cutting in and out of a microphone picking up papers moving.