Imagine Nr. 1

Imagine you and Sebastian are good friends for a long time and you're staying at his home, having a nice evening just as friends. You talked about random things, laughed a lot, watched a movie together and now you're having  a stare down contest with him. You both sit on his couch, face to face, staring in each others eyes. After a while he closes the gap between you and gives a kiss on your lips. You're surprised and blushes, looking to the ground. "I ... you ... I-I", you stammer, without knowing what to say but Sebastian interrupts you anyway. "You have lost", Seb says. You can almost hear the smile on his face. He lifts gently your chin up, forcing you to look him in the eyes. "I had to do it. I've wanted to do it for a long, long time", he explains apologizing, looking deep into your eyes, his smile slightly embarrassed. You open your mouth, astonished. "You ... have wanted to ... kiss me for ... for a long time?", you ask cause you're not sure if you have heard it properly. He nods. "I ... I know we're ... good friends ... but I want more than that. I want more than a friendship with you", Seb admits, taking your hand, squeezing it gently. "You ... really, Sebby? I ... I've never thought you ... you would ever return my feelings...", you reply and Seb's face lights up. "You have feelings for me?", he wants to know and I nod, blushing again. Seb laughs and cups your cheek, his thumb stroking over your skin and you close your eyes, enjoying the eagerly awaited touch. You feel his lips on yours again, this time longer and more passionate, his tongue sliding into your mouth and you moan. Your eyes are full of tears as he breaks the kiss. He looks worried at you, brushing away one tear that runs down my cheek. You sniffle. "Just tears of joy, Seb", you calm him, smiling and lean forward to kiss him again.