Imagine Nr. 5 - Epilogue

"I was right ... you're gonna tell your mommy that I was right, James, aren't you?", Sebastian asks his little son and strokes over James' cheek.

You smile while watching him, leaning against the door frame and cross your arms, enjoying your sight.

Sebastian was laying on a blanket on the floor in the middle of the living room, two little babies besides him. One dressed in blue and one dressed in pink.

He brushes his hand through the bit of hair on Grace's head and looks up at you as if he has known you are standing there. His face lights up even more and he pats the empty spot next to him. "Come here, mommy" You smile and walk up to him, sitting down and look at your daughter and son. Sebastian's and your little twins.

"You were only half right. Only one of them is a boy", you correct Sebastian with a reaised eyebrow and he tilts his head to one side, biting his lip. "You heard that?", he asks, sounding a little bit guilty and you nod, laughing quietly.

"Well ... when we've told the doctor we don't want to know the gender, I expected him to say it though if there were two babies growing inside you. So I couldn't guess it completely right. I expected one baby, not two", Sebastian says, shrugging his shoulders and you nod, placing a quick kiss on his cheek. "Yeah ... didn't see that coming", you say and Seb looks at you, raising his eyebrows. "Really? An Avengers quote?", he asks. You giggle and give him a playful shove. "What do you expect from me? I named our daughter and son after a tv show and a comic character", you protest, not completely serious but not fully joking either. Sebastian laughs and pulls you into a soft kiss. "Right ... you're my lovely nerd. I love you", he mumbles, kisses you again, gentle but passionate. Then Sebastian turns to Grace and James, his eyes full of love. "And I love you both. So much", he whispers and you rest your head on Seb's shoulder, looking down at your own little family.