Imagine Nr. 5

"So how are we gonna name him?", Sebastian asks as he sits down beside you on the couch, his hand stroking over your growing belly. You roll your eyes but smile softly at him. "We don't know if it's a boy, remember?", you ask back and put your hand over his on your stomach, feeling the baby move inside you. Sebastian's and your little baby.

Now Seb is the one who rolls his eyes. "But I know it. I can feel it", he opposes, sounding convinced, leans down and rests carefully his cheek on your stomach so he is able to hear the baby better.

You sigh loudly but smile anyway. "Okay ... if it's a boy ... what about the name James?", you suggest and Sebastian looks up at you, his hand stops stroking over your belly. "I mean ... because of Bucky Barnes. This role means a lot to you and it changed a lot for you and I-", you stutter, trying to explain why you chose this name but Seb interrupts you. "It's a beautiful idea. I love the name", he says and lifts his head, looking into your eyes, this wonderful stunning smile on his lips you love so much. Then he continues stroking your stomach and rests his head on it again. "So now you have a name, my son. My little James", he whispers and you smile lovingly, running a hand through Sebastian's hair.

"And what if it's a girl?", you ask softly, your hand still in Seb's hair. "I don't know ... as I said I'm pretty sure it's a James", he replies and you giggle. "Okay ... but hypothetically if it's a girl ... what do you think of Grace?" You look down at Sebastian and you see that he's thinking about it. "Once Upon A Time?", he asks slowly and your smile widens. "Yes, the daughter of your character", you answer and he sits up, cupping your cheek with one hand and smiles at you. "I love Grace. I love you", Sebastian states and leans in to place a soft and sweet kiss on your lips. Long and passionate. Eventually, you both part and Seb just looks you in the eyes. "It's gonna be a James though", he declares and you laugh.

[Maybe there will be a part 2 of this. Like a epilogue.]