Imagine Nr. 2

Imagine walking in the Central Park with Sebastian. It is winter and it has been snowing the last few days but today it's finally a sunny day. The snow is still here and it's pretty cold but you both don't care. You walk a little bit slower, to get Sebastian in front of you and make a snowball. You aim at him, throw the ball and hit him right at the back of his head. "Bull's eye!", you shout out, laughing. He stops and turns around to look at you with raised eyesbrows. "You wanna start a fight?", Seb asks threatining and picks up a handfull snow. You swallow. "No! No! I'm sorry, Sebastian!", you apologize laughing and try to run away but Sebastian is right behind you. He grabs your jacket and wraps his arms around you, so you can't move. You close your eyes, preparing yourself for the upcoming cold but nothing happens. Instead you feel his warm breath on your ear. "I'm not gonna throw snowball in your face", he whispers and you open your eyes again, surprised. "No?" Sebastian shakes his head. "No, I'll throw you in the snow!", he says and chuckles as he pulls you down, so you both lay in the snow, he on top of you. "You lose", he declares with a charming smile while his thumb strokes over your cheek. He kisses you softly, a long and passionate kiss that makes you feel warm inside though it's freezing in the snow. "Well, if you kiss me everytime like that if you win, then I'll prefer to lose ...", you reply smiling as Sebastian's lips meet yours again.