101

[Mentions of Suicide]

Elena munched on the churros Kirishima got her as she laid in between Katsuki's legs on the bed. Katsuki had insisted on taking care of her all that night. "I got a nickname for you." Katsuki said as she bit a bite of a churro. She looked at him, her pupils dilated when she looked at him.

"Little churro." He said, chuckling before brushing a strand of hair off her face. Elena chuckled before nodding. "Sure." She said before kissing his cheek. "Can we watch a movie?" Elena asked, looking at him with a glint in her eyes. Katsuki nodded before kissing her head. "Can you just fix the angle of the tv real quick?" He asked. Katsuki had made the tv hang to the wall, making it adjustable.

Elena nodded before using her telekinesis to adjust the tv while Katsuki got the remote and turned it on. "What do you want to watch?" He asked, looking at her as she munched on a churro. "You can decide." Elena said, laying against his chest as he put his head on top of hers. "Wanna watch a Scary Movie?" He asked as Elena nodded. "Yes!" She said and got under a blanket after putting the churros on the nightstand. She cuddled into Katsuki in a mere second. Katsuki chuckled and wrapped his arms around her after picking a movie.

"You're so cozy, Katsuki." Elena said, making him chuckle once more before he ruffled her hair. "And you're like a little baby who needs to be fed." He teased as Elena and him began watching the movie. "I'm not!" Elena pouted before they kept quiet and watched the movie.

'I'm not!'

_____________

Katsuki had to wake up earlier the next morning, having his license training as he left Elena after tucking her into his bed, putting one of his shirts beside her and a small note telling her how much he loved her.

Elena woke up, looking around for Katsuki, only to be met with an empty bed. She looked around and saw one of his shirts and a note sitting on top of it. She picked the note up and read it.

Hey Dumbass

I had to go license training this morning and didn't want to wake you. But I'll see you tonight, you can keep the shirt if you want. I love you, see you later.

- Katsuki

Elena smiled at the note and put it down on the nightstand before getting up and putting the shirt on. She felt a little sore, but since Katsuki has insisted on massaging her the night before, she felt relieved. She looked around in his closet for her flannel pajama pants. She grabbed them and put them on before putting the note in her pocket as well as her phone and walking out of the room. She locked Katsuki's door and walked towards the elevator. "Elena!" Kirishima said behind her.

Elena looked at him, smiling as he approached her. "Did you like the churros?" He asked as they walked to the elevator. Kami smiled and nodded. "Thanks. They were amazing." She said as they made it to the first floor. "I'll make you some food. Go ahead and sit down." Kirishima said as they walked into the kitchen. Elena looked at him suspiciously as he began taking out ingredients to make pancakes.

Kirishima smiled slightly, remembering how Katsuki had waltzed into his room before.

________

"Oi. Wake up." Katsuki said, nudging Kirishima. He looked at him, turning around in his bed and looking at Katsuki. "Bakugo? Do you need anything?" He asked, sitting up and rubbing his eye as Katsuki sat down on his bed.

"I need you to take care of Elena for the day. Keep her entertained and make sure she has some fun. I won't be back till 8 tonight. I have to pick some shit up from the old hag." Katsuki said, rubbing his head as he looked at Kirishima. "Yeah, sure. I can do that. I can ask Denki to call Shinso later as well." He said, yawning before he looked at Katsuki.