headcannon #02: dancing

Aether: he definitely will hype you up while you dance in the kitchen making the food, he loooooves to see your body move, will definitely hold you close if your dancing on him in a flirtatious manner

Swiss: oh lord.. this man yells and cheers you on, and will dance with you. He loves to move, accept the fact that he will drag you into the rain and make you both waltz in the ministry gardens

Sodo: he isnt a big fan of dancing, will most definitely just enjoy watching you. He finds the pleasure in watching your body move while he holds his drink in the dining hall. He doesnt really care that he can't dance, he has other things to do.

Rain: he loves to be behind you while you are slow dancing, his hands on your hips and his head on your shoulder. He loves the idea of you both having a night where you play slow romantic music and are on the verge of tipsy, thats his favorite evenings

Mountain: considering how tall he is, he loves to have your head on his shoulder while you hold hands and just slow dance. He adores dancing in the ball room in the ministry in the evenings with you.

Cirrus: ohmygod, she loves to dance with you! She loves to waltz down halls late at night, and loves to dip you. If your at a river she'll definitely get you close to the water when she dips.

Cumulus: this girl loves to move and groove, when your both doing tasks such as laundry, she loves to jam out to bands and fold clothes with you!

Sunshine: our smiling ghoulette loves to have dance battles with you, so put on your dancing shoes and get to it!!! She also enjoys watching you dance.

Nihil: he uh.. he'll break every bone in his body if he dances. But he does like seeing you dance!

Young Nihil: he definitely love to dip you and spin you, this man adores when you giggle doing this

Primo: being the old sap that he is, he loves to dance with you! He enjoys slow dancing, and loves when you wear fancy stuff to dance (dresses, suits, etc)

Secondo: he may be grumpy, and he may be bald, but he sure does love to dance. He enjoys walking into your room and seeing you dancing while doing things around the room! He'll even join you!

Terzo: oh me oh my. He loooooves to grab your hips and have you dance on him. This man will do anything to have you dancing. He loves every way you move, he is just so mesmerized by it. He loves to dip you and kiss your neck. He also HEAVILY enjoys when you wrap you arm around his neck and look up at him. He just melts.

Copia: as you may know, copia loves to dance. He will dance with you for hourrrrs. He loves dancing with you and enjoys watching you move! Definitely hypes you up when he walks in on you dancing secretly.

Seestor: as cold as she may be, she enjoys a good dance here and there. Dont be surprised when she takes your hands and starts to waltz with you!!!

Young seestor: as you may know (again), she LOVES to party, she loves spicy dances, a lot of hip movement, fast, quick motions. It feels like you did a workout with her when you dance with seestor.