𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚕 | 𝟾 𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢

╔

╔. ■ .═══════╗

8 January 2006

SUNDAY

╚═══════. ■ .╝

[y/n]'s pov

𝐅𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 tools in Draken's box, I picked up a discarded bolt about the size of a third of my palm. Turning it around with my fingers, I noticed how the metal blackened my skin from residual soot. 

"Hey, [y/n], can'ya pass me the 9/16 wrench?" Draken called, eyes still completely focused on the bike he was fixing. 

Dropping the bolt back inside the tool box, I shuffled through the various supplies, until I finally came across what Draken was asking for. Grabbing it, I made my way over to where Draken sat cross legged. 

As I pass it to him, he glanced up to give me a grin, which I reciprocated with a half-smile. 

Deciding to take a seat next to Draken, I couldn't help but be transfixed with the engine he was putting back together. Seeing him work so carefully with the bike; it brought back nostalgia of all the times I would go to Shinichiro's shop after school just to watch him work. 

"I'm tired," Mikey suddenly drawled out, and soon after I felt a heavy weight pressing on my back, "are you done yet, Ken-chin?"

"No," Draken grumbled out, an answer he has given Mikey for the umpteenth time.

Mikey replied with a loud huff, wrapping his arms around my waist and pressing his head onto the base of my neck. 

I was hyperaware of the quick looks Draken gave Mikey, and I attempted to push down the growing uncomfortable feeling I felt with the three of us being together. 

"I think I'm finished," Draken voiced, tightening in the last screw. 

At Draken's statement, Mikey jumped up onto his feet, "let's test it out!" He exclaimed, rounding the bike.

"Give it a go," Draken affirmed, picking up his towel to wipe the grease off his hands. 

Sliding in the key, Mikey turned it, causing the motorbike to hum into life. The sound had me grinning wide, while Mikey let out a cheer.