One

Waking up on the first day is the hardest of them all. Hospitals are no fun. Especially when your loved ones are inside. But there goes Mingyu again, creating havoc wherever he goes. Placing those horrid red flowers onto the table next to the bed his beloved mother resides on....for the rest of her life. A wrecked car is the main cause of this state his mother is in. Yet looking at the oxygen supply for his mother, he can't help but loathe that machine that keeps her alive.

Walking down the hospital hallway with a singular flower, a red flower, in his hand. He takes a quick left through the exit door. Mingyu makes his way down the road and through a tall metal fence. Inside the fence is a pathway. Walking down the long pathway, he makes his way towards a stone. Approximately 10 feet away from the cement path, lies his father. Crouching down to the stone reading,

Kim Youngmin

A beloved husband and father that
Will be missed

Placing the red flower on the grave, and standing straight. Looking down on the grave.
"I told you I would get revenge, did I not." Mingyu said with a frightening smirk displayed. In that moment he got a call. A call from the hospital. 10:13 P.M. Kim Haru's time of death.
Mingyu went home that night in pure bliss. In Mingyu's mind, nothing may last forever, so might as well get rid of it....before it gets rid of you.

6:15 a.m Monday

Today Mingyu woke up in bliss. He just had the best sleep he has gotten within the past two months of planning his mother's "accident." Well to cut the story short.....let's just say the breaks were.... misplaced. Nevermind that, let's put that behind us. The past is the past, we shall not dwell on it.

Currently Mingyu is getting ready for school. His boyfriend Wonwoo is supposed to meet him at his house and drive him. Today Mingyu decided to go simple in clothes. A white T-shirt, topped with a brown cardigan, and black loose jeans, to top it all off he wore his high top converse. Hearing the doorbell chime he made his way down the stairs. Opening his front door he was greeted with the most wonderful sight, his boyfriend. Now the only things he has not thought about getting rid of, even if they go away, would be his boyfriend and his best friends. Mingyu knows for a fact that they won't leave him, and he won't leave them.

Giving a quick kiss to his boyfriend, he grabs his school bag and exits the front door. Once Mingyu is outside and locks the door, they head out to Wonwoo's car. While in the car Wonwoo starts talking,
"Did you do it?" Wonwoo asked, moving to hold Mingyu's hand while the other held the steering wheel. Mingyu gives a nod and a hum of confirmation. He sees Wonwoo smile from the corner of his eye.
"So both are gone," again Mingyu hums in agreement. Wonwoo snickers  and so does Mingyu.
"Gosh, it feels so good to have them gone. To have everyone gone." Mingyu exclaims in the car.
"Glad to hear that," Wonwoo finishes as he parks the car in the school parking lot.

Both boys exit the car and walk down to the old maple tree by the school gates. This is where the rest of their friends are.
"Yo Gyu, Wonton!" They hear their tiger friend Hoshi exclaim. Wonwoo rolls his eyes at the nickname, and Mingyu laughs finding his reaction cute.
"Did our beloved psycho strike again?" The one and only Jeonghan asks already knowing the answer from how happy the boy is. Getting nods of confirmation, they all cheer for him.
"Like you guys are any better, you literally got your aunt with a guitar," Mingyu states looking at Woozi for his last statement.
"Yeah! And I did it for a good reason." Woozi retorted.
"What good reason? She breathed out of tune," the one and only diva Boo said hiding behind Vernon to not be the next victim. All of them burst out laughing as the first bell rang to get to class.