Three

It is a Sunday morning and Mingyu is currently running for his life... literally. But before we get into that, let's talk about what led us to this turn in events.

3:10 a.m. Saturday Morning

Mingyu woke up much earlier than expected this morning, like 3 hours early. However, he is not complaining. This just means more time to put his plan into action. It may look like an obvious kill attempt, but to Mingyu it is perfect.

Mingyu got up out of bed and put on his 'I don't care if they get dirty clothes' then he, as quietly as possible, walked out of his bedroom. He walked down the stairs to the kitchen. Turning on the kitchen light, he made his way to the cabinet above the fridge. Opening it up he grabbed his uncle's protein powder. Quickly exiting the kitchen, he went to the garage. He went to his father's old work bench.

Mingyu's father was a boat builder, a good one at that. He has all types of chemicals, resins, and tools in the garage. So, when Mingyu was little he learned a little something from him. So this is how Mingyu sets out his next plan, to kill his uncle. He carefully opens up the protein powder, and grabs some of his father's powder for the epoxy. Specifically he grabs the powder labeled '404' and dumps two half cups inside the protein powder.

Mingyu had made sure to mix it all up since, his first mistake, they were two different colors. The protein powder was brown, and the 404 powder was white. However, Mingyu tried his best to make it unnoticeable. Quickly finishing, he cleaned up the area and returned inside the house. He made his way to the kitchen once more and put everything back in it's spot. Once everything looked in place he turned off the light and made his way back up to his room to change. Though, Mingyu had let one factor slip through his mind. His uncle always locked the cabinets.

6:25 a.m. Saturday Morning

Mingyu woke up once more. Quickly getting ready to meet up with his friends. Today Mingyu decided to wear black sweats and a white T-shirt with his plain sneakers. Mingyu makes his way down the stairs to see his uncle in the kitchen. He pays no mind as he walks to the front door.
"Mingyu," his uncle calls and he freezes. Not going to lie Mingyu is terrified of that man. Mingyu turns around and asks what's up.
"Do you know why the cabinet above the fridge was unlocked, and partially open," Mingyu's uncle's asks, more so states. Mingyu at this point is running a cold sweat. He is nervous. Never has Mingyu been more nervous in his life.

"Oh I don't know, maybe you didn't shut it all the way but you thought you did?" Mingyu responds in more of a question than a statement. This tone makes his uncle look more curious and suspicious of him than before.
"You know Mingyu. Lying is a sin," his heart starts to beat faster and he can't seem to get it under control. 

Mingyu slows his breathing gaining control of himself.  "Who said I'm lying," he looked up into his uncles with a cold stare. Starting to get frustrated, his uncle downed the last bits of his drink. "I did," his uncle stated wiping away the remaining liquid on his upper lip with the back of his hand. "I am not as dumb as you might see me to be, I am not as dumb as that wife of mine was," Mingyu stares at his uncle, then turns away going to walk out the front door. 

As he reached for the doors handle he heard an object soaring fast through the air. He quickly turned his head to just see the glass hurdling towards his head. Barely dodging the glass, he felt the shards of glass cut his cheek open. Looking at his uncle astonished with the fact that he was aiming right where his head was. It was a known fact that his uncle does not like him, but Mingyu never thought he would get a glass thrown at his head.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 18, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Traumaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें