𝟏. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐬

The sound of an alarm going off was a surprise, to say the least for Alana.

"Mirabel" She murmured angrily before begrudgingly getting off her bed to get the alarm that was resting on her dressing table, Alana groaned a little bit once she put the batteries out and checked the hour.

Eight o'clock in the morning. There was no way she could go back to sleep with everything that needed to be done today, between helping her family's library and going to the Madrigal's house to help decorate for the ceremony.

Walking around her room she got her clothes from her wardrobe, a white blouse, and a long pink skirt. She sat down in front of the mirror to do her hair, she decided on two braids side to side using a pink lace to keep them in place, just so it would combine with everything else. There was no doubt what color Alana's favorite was.

She went down for a quick breakfast, and her mother and father greeted her once they all sat down.

"You should just go help the Madrigals, I don't think there are going to be many customers today." Her dad spoke after blowing his cup of coffee. His mustache moved as he made a face after he took a sip of the still-hot beverage.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, honey" Her mother smiled at her.

She nodded and left to get her purse along with her present for Antonio, the Madrigal's young son and today's birthday boy. Before leaving the sound of a familiar voice made her stop, she moved to her balcony that faces the town square of the Encanto, and just as she thought, Mirabel was there singing and being followed by the kids.

"My older siblings

Isaiah and Luisa"

The Madrigal's usually made round around town together for the morning and then most of them would be around doing something that her grandmother asked them to do unless they were asked for help, though that one tends to be miss Julieta and Luisa, Camilo does get called from time to time.

"One strong, one graceful

Perfect in every way"

Abuela Alma got close to Isaiah to hug him before leaving, he looked around, and realizing he had everyone's attention he smirked and twirled in circles making flowers bloom around him and go all the way through the balconies and front of the houses.

"Grows a flower, the town goes wild"

Isaiah looked up to a balcony that he knew belonged to Alana, a sigh left his lips once he saw the girl of his dreams observing the new flowers on her balcony. With a smile he moved his hand again and her favorite flowers started to appear surrounding her, she seemed confused for a second before looking down and seeing Isaiah there, she gave him a small smile before a laugh escaped her as she shook her head.

Unbeknown to them, a girl and her grandmother walked out to their balcony, the young girl name Mariana Guzman looked at Isaiah with love and admiration in her eyes as she use the railing for support, her grandmother smiled at her granddaughter happy that she got to marry the man she was infatuated with. And what better than the most known Madrigal?

"He's a perfect golden child"

Isaiah gave Alana a curtsy with a playful gaze that only caused her giggles and made her blush. Mariana followed Isaiah's eyes and realized that the person he was being so friendly with was no other than who she considered her biggest rival in love. Mariana couldn't hate Alana because she was a nice girl with everyone but it didn't mean that she needed to be her friend, they were nice and polite to one another but there was this pang in her heart each time she saw Alana and Isaiah talking, it made her question everything around she and Isaiah.